Saturday, October 27, 2007 / 10/27/2007 09:10:00 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
F.Y.I the jokes here r NOT mine its 987Fm de i just wanna type out so my FRENS can cum in... wadeva... anyways gd luk 2 sean n jordan gt into same sch n c if u guys lucky anot try gt same class or u'll b beggin 2 da sch principal... very very very gd luk ar! ;) anyway i dun tink u guys wan me 2 wish so i take it bak... Oh btw guys i oe u luv southpark n i found sum episodes... u go pisoga.com u try explore n find... still gt other anime... best anime web on9... tt's wad i heard... cannot take it 4 word unless u guys say so since mostly guys cartoon...
Anyways here last nite den mutton 2 midnite de...
Ping n Pong:
Pong :Hi Ping
Ping :Hi Pong :(
Pong :Ping~ Y u sad again?
Ping :I went 2 a job interview~
Pong :N den~?
Ping :n i didn gt da job cuz of a very weird question
Pong :wad question~?
Ping :she ask me if u could tok 2 sum1 dead or alive, hu wud it b?
Pong : n den~?
Ping : of cuz i said da alive 1 la... hw 2 tok 2 dead ppl?
WHAT THE BLEAH!
Vernon : Here we go... The halloween... ehh... Mascot...
Justin : Brought to u by Baby Mutton
Baby Mutton : I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.
Justin : Waaa so sweet...
Vernon : Funny wen u stand up u still luk lyk u lying down...
Justin : Eh! 1 more time baby mutton!
Baby Mutton : I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.
Vernon : Shuddup la! If u dun go 2 heaven nw... I'll kill n la...
Baby Mutton : Eh Vernon! 19 70 juz called... Dey wan deir monkey bak!
Ans :
Anyways here last nite den mutton 2 midnite de...
Ping n Pong:
Pong :Hi Ping
Ping :Hi Pong :(
Pong :Ping~ Y u sad again?
Ping :I went 2 a job interview~
Pong :N den~?
Ping :n i didn gt da job cuz of a very weird question
Pong :wad question~?
Ping :she ask me if u could tok 2 sum1 dead or alive, hu wud it b?
Pong : n den~?
Ping : of cuz i said da alive 1 la... hw 2 tok 2 dead ppl?
WHAT THE BLEAH!
Vernon : Here we go... The halloween... ehh... Mascot...
Justin : Brought to u by Baby Mutton
Baby Mutton : I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.
Justin : Waaa so sweet...
Vernon : Funny wen u stand up u still luk lyk u lying down...
Justin : Eh! 1 more time baby mutton!
Baby Mutton : I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.
Vernon : Shuddup la! If u dun go 2 heaven nw... I'll kill n la...
Baby Mutton : Eh Vernon! 19 70 juz called... Dey wan deir monkey bak!
Ans :

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

