カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
JAPAN TRIPPP!
Monday, December 14, 2009 / 12/14/2009 09:30:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


everything in Tokyo Time





Day 1 - 6Dec

11.37pm
Got on the plane already :)
My seat number is like 65A -.- all the way at the BACK
Saw Mrs Lum & Zhen Ting (Primary school teacher and her daughter who was also my classmate) seating at the row of seats next to me! D: (cause the flight configuration is 2-3-2 and i was at the side and them in the middle)





Day 2 - 7Dec Photo Link

12.36am
OMG! I found 'Golden Time Lover' by Sukima Switch on the plane! eeee!!! xD only they spelt it as 'Golden Time Rubber' -.- They also have Yui de song o.o 'Its All Too Much' omg! i wanna find that song xD


1.34am
Still can't sleep! SOOOO hyped up! watching 'Imagine That' but halfway go listen iPod xD

4hrs till Osaka.
5.57am estimated arrival time :D

It was suddenly 5hr 50mins instead of 7hrs. Cause we're going Osaka first and not Tokyo -.-

Maa nee... We're at South China Sea now... outside temperature is like freaking -44 degrees Celsius! =.= the window got frost already and its cold to the touch! I'm at the window seat, so yeahh.

Had a cupcake & some snacks plus orange juice~ But still cant sleep :(


5.39am
OMG! I can see Osaka from my window! xD landing soon! :D


9.15am
Back from Osaka Castle! Saw DANGO! But not ready so cant buy T.T
Going to Kobe City now~~ 1Hr ride -.- Probably having Kobe Beef for lunch? xD but its freaking expensive. At night having Shabu Shabu!!! :D


10.05am
Waiting for people to alight for USJ (Universal Studios Japan) before we can set off for Kobe City -.- like 11 people going Kobe only -.- 24 going USJ =.=||

Oh yeah! I forget to mention some stuff.
Japan's really eco-friendly! Like they dun produce gases from factories or places that burn stuff but STEAM! The air is so clean too!!! :D and the floor is like LITTER FREE

Also, the top 3 things about Japan
-Vending Machines
-Technology
-Cosmetics
and the fourth is plastic surgery haha xD

Top car models can only remember 1st is Toyota o.o
Others i forgot already xD

And its quite cold outside -.- haven adjust to the temperature cause Kami knows how bloody hot Singapore is. But its bloody warm in the bus xD and its difficult drafting this wearing gloves -.-|| The fingerless one...

maa nee... more later, wanna some zzzs.. only slept for like an hour on the plane =.=||


9.10pm
Checked into the hotel (Hotel Keihan Universal Tower) and bathed already... o.o Yi Ma & Biu Guo in the room next to us (605) we're at 607... xD

Tonikaku, kaa-san bathing now and I'm suppose to eat the cookies from yesterday (lol) and dry my hair... =.=

Didn't get a chance to eat Kobe Beef cause we couldn't find it haha xD so had Kobe Custard and it was AWESOME!

Shabu Shabu just now was FAB! Before that we went shopping at Shinsaibashi! a 9km stretch of shops (awesome!) saw like 2 outlets of Uniqlo at Osaka only whereas we have like only 2 outlets in the whole of Singapore -.- well, Uniqlo from Japan anyway xD and i saw a shop named 'Nabe-Mura' LOL funny xD

Asked my tour guide if there was any anime shops at Shinsaibashi (i expected none) and she said only Akihabara have -.- yeah i broke down there and then even tho i expected that answer -.- But nobody knows i broke down cause i can hide it well xD

Since my cousin also wanted to buy his stuff at Akihabara (cause he asked also and the tour guide also said there), we both like not happy cause we going Disneyland instead of the Tokyo City Shopping (damn i hate Disneyland.. need queue like 2hrs for one ride -.- waste time) which has Akihabara included.

But Mummy and Yi Ma decided to let us go City Tour!! OMG! Thats like wasting SGD$200 person nia! *touched*

YAY!
GINZA!
HARAJUKU!
SHINJUKU!
AKIHABARA!!!!

And i dropped by a magazine shop at Shin Sai Bashi to help papa-chan look for her magazine and no have. TOO BAD

But i saw DGM 19!! eeeeee!! My birthday!! xD

Aft go meet up and went Shabu Shabu

Aft that went out walk to the bus o.o passed by convenience stores and looked for dango xD of course, the chances on dango being in convenience stores is very low xD but i wanted to look anyways haha... then a pic of Allen caught my eye LOLX SQ Magazine xD Then i turned to the cover of the Chapter cover and almost nosebleed (if its weren't for the fact that it was 11 degrees here xD) lolx!

So i guess I'll sign off for day 1 2 of Japan! Oyasumi minna~


10.32pm
Ok so i lied... C'mon... its only like 9.32pm in Singapore -.- well, in the past 24hrs i slept less then 2hrs haha xD

And i think the pillow we're sleeping on are like filled with moyashi cases. well you probably wouldn't know what I'm talking about... y'know? the black black thingy of the beansprout the seed casing? and the pillow's like super heavy -.-

Tomorrow need wake up at 6am and brekkie at 7... and leave at 8... we're staying different hotels everyday lol.. cool...




Day 3 - 8Dec Photo Link


6.43am
Ohayo gozaimasu~

Had a morning call at like 6... and woke up to pack and get ready... now waiting for my aunt and cousin then we're heading down for breakfast...

(I feel so damn hungry and breakfast starts at 7 T.T)

The bed was like damn nice to sleep.. well its a 4 star hotel anyway xD I lie down and fell asleep almost right away cause i was like damn tired DD: Then slept all the way till 6....

maa~ gtg... we need bring the luggage downstairs...


7.20am
OMG... Takoyaki for breakfast!!! and is that JAPANESE SOFT ICE CREAM?!


8.02am
Oh yeahh -.- lowest temperature today is 0 degrees xD highest 13 o.o yesterday was like from 5 to 13... o.o long range... and when bringing the luggage out to the bus, i lasted in the weather for like 1min with short sleeves xD


10.40am
I finally ate my dango at Nara Deer Park! (Todaiji Temple) Dropped the camera when cleansing the hands before going into the temple (left first then right...) at the Todaiji Temple in the Park... took lots of pics tho... the camera survived but i needed to change the batteries xD going to Kyoto next to eat Tempura!! And also visiting the Kinkakuji 'Golden Pavillion' which is next to the Kiyomizu Temple at the foothills of Mt Otawa. And after that we're going to Nagoya that night (i think..)

There were lots of deers at the Deer Park... we bought biscuits to feed (150Yen). Well only i fed... Haha... They all swarmed around me and bit my jacket when i wasn't giving them attention -.- I wanna feed the small one but the stupid big one was like snatching it -.- I got rammed by it when i ran out of biscuits -.- My cousin apparently took a pic of that and I'm uploading it onto facebook haha.. You'll be sure to laugh your ass off when you see it. So.. LEAVE A COMMENT xD

Oh and i bought a good luck charm for studies haha xD


2.15pm
Went to the Golden Pavillion there.. took pics and ate vanilla & green tea (mixed flavour) soft ice cream! damn nice!!!!!!!!!!

At night going Nagoya eating BBQ! xD Tomorrow going onsen o.o OMG need wear yukata -.- and now going somewhere that sells yukatas for 1000Yen -.- got so cheap? i want! LOL.


2.22pm
o.o Didn't know lots of stuff about geishas xD
-18 to 25 years old cannot have boyfriend
-have like trainings of 5 years before becoming a geisha
Wow.. i liek the first one xD


2.36pm
We're reaching Kiyomizu soon... Need wear the coat already =.= Damn should have bought the black one at Uniqlo when my mum offered to buy for me...

Went to some spring water place before the shops and had 3 columns of water... One for
-Health
-Wealth
-Career (or Education for the studying ones xD)

But only can drink 2 out of the 3 so i drank from the Health and Career one...


4.10pm
Some 1000Yen shop -.- Its 1050Yen xD and the yukata is like 2100Yen while the obi (sold separately) is 1050Yen.. so total is like 3150Yen -.- Of course, i didn'y buy... But my cousin did... 2, in fact.

We're going to BBQ already~~~

9.06pm
Well, at the hotel now and bathed already... Was full of BBQ smells like 10mins ago LOL...

Waiting for mum to finish bathing then sms to dad to ask him to call us. Haha...

Meanwhile, i fell asleep after i wrote for 4.10pm and woke up at like 5.36pm and saw the sky... It was so pitch dark like it was midnight instead of evening! -.- (lol... i can sort of hear my aunt and cousin watching TV next door! xD)

So yeahh the tour guide called the office back in SG and said we cant refund the money for Disneyland cause it was already booked one day in advance. Well, it was the adults' fault for not asking me first and assumed i wanted to go to Disneyland -.-

Queue for like 2hrs for one ride? I don't think so!

Well, my mum and aunt said we're still going shopping o.o

Ok.. I saw my cousin playing NDS just now and got anime de game called 'Jump All Stars' lol.. i heard that before somewhere o.o and i think he purposely played Allen's character to spite me... But Kanda no have his own character... zzz don't want!

Haha and he got pissed off with me saying 'Shiranai' at every chance i get and its only the 3rd Day! xD I said that like more then 20 times yesterday and twice today... Then i told him i wouldn't say it anymore but i still did. HAH!

So for lunch I had awesome tempura at Kyoto (but it went cold when i went to the toilet -.-) After that we went to another temple before going on a 2hr plus ride to Nagoya to have dinner and then a half hour ride to the hotel...

Well signing off for Day 3 of Japan trip! D: Oyasumi!


10.37pm
OK.. the sink is freaking low! Its up to my neck when i squat! My aching back T.T

Asked my mum what my dad said when she told him we weren't going to Disneyland and he said nevermind, as long as have fun OK already. So mum told me I'm lucky to have a really good dad... And i told her i was lucky to have a good mum too :)





Day 4 - 9Dec Photo Link


8.25am
Morning! :D Going to Mt Fuji now~ 3 and a half hour ride -.-

At night having dinner at the hotel and we're sleeping on tatami~~~ Got futon, of course~

Oh and our guide told us abt
-Okaeri nasai
-Tadaima
-Itte rashai
-Itadakimasu
-Gojitsamadeshita

I only needed the last one cause the rest i know already (not bragging xD)


8.36am
Wow.. Radiation affects them for 100years after the atomic bomb was released over Japan during WWII o.o and don't export their awesomely high tech phones to other countries.. Lucky ducks... Tho all is in japanese xD And the phones can be used in convenient stores like a cash card! So COOL! Its like a touch and go then the amount will be charged to your phone bill! The phones, of course, have GPS (Global Positioning Satellite for those who don't know) and its like compulsory (i think) for the kids to have a phone so their parents can find them.. Nice


10.57am
Can see Mt Fuji!!! :D
(Got a shock by Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance the song when i happened to look u at the TV [my tour guide play The X Files that movie for us to watch i just plugged in my iPod and slept xD])


2.11pm
The weather at the Owakudani Valley (a.k.a Boiling Valley) is very windy and quite cold. The smell of the sulphurous fumes from the crevices in the rocks are really bad (like farts or eggs) and i almost gagged cause it was a long journey to climb up from where we are to the shop selling eggs cooked form the ponds of boiling uhh.. sulphur? I don't know... I had a bite and couldn't take it anymore haha.

I tried the wasabi ice cream at the souvenir shop at the bottom, it was really NICE!


5.30pm
Just back from Gotenba Factory Outlet Mall... Went 2hours without my jacket. lolx and its damn cold after 4.30pm onwards cause the sun started setting and we went to the mall from 3.30pm to 5.30pm xD but didn't buy anything... Saw a really nice sport shoe from Nike but didn't buy cause it was like SGD$100 =.= Saw a school bag too... But decided against buying it for reasons i don't know... Went Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Ralph Lauren, G-Shock and some other stores... All at the East Mall... Didn't have time to go to the West mall cause the East mall itself is freaking HUGE. The map didn't help quite that much cause the whole place was like really confusing xD


10.08pm
Now bathed and ate and online-ed xD At the hotel there was only one computer... Go figure -shurgs-

Plurk-ed, Hotmail-ed, MSN-ed while wearing the yukata i wore to dinner (well, everyone had to wear one) but Papa-chan at camp so not online. Too bad!

Aiyo! Ru Hui keep smsing me but I've got no way to reply zzzz so sent papa-chan and her emails... iunno if they checked or not o.o


10.50pm
Oh and the computer keyboard right... Its totally different from ours. I keep pressing the wrong one T.T My cousin even funnier! He learnt how to use the keyboard in school last time and I was like "See! You spent so much time learning how to use the keyboard now its all wasted" xD

But then i realized can change to English (cause the computer language setting was Japanese LOL) and had to rely on mental to type cause the keyboard labels are also different T.T especially typing password need be extra careful LOL.

Ja nee... Its quite (emphasis on quite) late now. Wanna sleep on the super comfy and small pillow of the futon on the tatami xD The pillow's like the first night's tho. YAY for that! :D Gonna have a good night's sleep! Oyasumi nee!!





Day 5 - 10Dec Photo Link


10.08am
At some really rural place and drank pure Fuji water lolx.

I went to the toilet and at the door to the toilet (not cubicle), i started to pull ahh.. My aunt, mum and tour guide behind me. I pull a while cannot. I push ALSO CANNOT. Then guess what? The door is SLIDE de -.- wth total reenactment of Episode 45 of DGM xD

Camera dropped again... Now everything is in negative. We took the pics before also like that... I don't think its affected though.. Its just the viewing thingy o.o

Oh and i ate dango again! xD


11.55am
WE'RE IN TOKYO!

Its freaking hot here -.-


12pm
We passed by the Mikado's Palace! xD

Oh and Mikado means Heavenly Emperor for ppl who duno.


12.05pm
I FREAKING PASSED BY 'KANDA POST OFFICE' AND I DIDN'T GET A PICTURE CAUSE NO TIME TAKE OUT CAMERA!! ARGHHHHH!!!


2.52pm
Ok, we're probably going back from the same way so I'll try to take the pic of the P.O tho its the wrong side of the bus now D:

Damn, my luck is back today...


3.11pm
We didnt go back by the same route T.T So close too! Then we turned instead of going straight -.- but we passed by a Kanda Police Station xD

At least i think it says Kanda Police Station.. Cause i was sure it was KANDA. xD I recognize Allen's seme's name any day LOL! (its in Japanese anyway)


4.27pm
Whoa! I can last outside w/o a coat and only a cardigan xD But i can't seem to feel m y fingers now...

Went to the Shinto Shrine (i think) and looked at the shops... I even found a dango shop xD Only allowed to eat one stick by my mum -.- But it was the best dango EVER! I'm never able to stomach Singapore dango ever again! xD

Now on our way to Shabu Shabu again xD
YOSHI!


8.43pm
=.= some Shabu Shabu

It wasn't even Shabu Shabu lah! So anyways, we're at Hotel Metropolitan now and I've bathed already and there are like yukatas again xD black (or navy blue. i cant tell.. maybe cobalt? xD) and white.. YAY! Took a freaking retarded pic of myself already... (mind you, I'm not a camwhore)... LOL Its nice to wear though. At least its not long tight pajamas which are so difficult to sleep in -.- Though yukatas are like too loose! But lets ignore that xD Either way, I still love sleeping in home clothes, as in short sleeves and shorts xD

Anyways, after the shinto shrine we went to Isetan. Mum bought a Burberry Blue Label handbag. Only Blue Label is found in Japan while Burberry is found at other places so a lot of ppl went to buy Blue Label lahh... Mum wanted to buy one for me and i was like 'Are you crazy?!' LOLX xD

But seriously... I'm not a fan of flashy branded goods... I just need a bag thats black and can carry my stuff. Thats it.

So after Isetan, went to H&M... Didnt see anything we liked and went to Uniqlo (3rd shop we've seen in Japan -.-) and mum bought a coat that was meant for me but i didn't want it...

After that went to eat... food was crap cause it wasnt even Japanese food =-= then on our way to the hotel, passed by yet another Uniqlo =.= 2nd one in Tokyo.. I have no idea which suburb we're in now... and the itinerary is with my cousin so yeah... Tomorrow splitting for Disneyland/Disneysea and Tokyo City Shopping...

The weather reports says it WILL rain and Japan is always 99% right on the forecast, or so the guide says. Thank Kami we're not going Disneyland/Disneysea... No need play liao.. Wait in the line in the rain. No mood!

BUT Harajuku and Akihabara are all street shopping T.T Oh well... Its about 2hrs per place... Shinjuku, Harajuku, Ginza and Akihabara xD But no Shibuya T.T

maa nee... I shall go eat pocky! Mwahahahahaha! (Cause I'm hungry since i didn't eat a lot during dinner -.-) Oh and after "Shabu Shabu" I saw (on the third floor when the lift stopped there when we were coming down from the 6th) there was a place that people play Billbowl (or something along that lines) Its billard and bowling combined! So COOL!

So now in the room, i looked outside and it looks like there is a balcony... Hmm... And i can see the 5th storey chapel -.- Cause, we're staying on the 5th floor LOL.





Day 6 - 11Dec Photo Link


6.42am
On-ed my phone and guess who called me? So much for not talking to me anymore.


8.59am
At Disneyland now.. Not getting off the bus. MWAHAHAHAH xD I soooo didn't wanna go to Disney in the first place.. and its raining now -.- Good luck mans... Really good luck...

P.S... I don't know why... But I'm scared of the "Its a Small World" attraction cause its too happy and it scares me as a kid T.T


2.05pm
NUUUU!! THERE WAS A YULLEN DOUJIN! T.T I DIDN'T SEE IT!!! BUT ZHEN TING TOLD ME SHE SAW IT AFTER WE GOT ON THE BUS!! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!! ARGHH


9.14pm
Back at the hotel.
Another yukata...
But its plain till it cannot get any plainer...

Whatever... Went to Harajuku (Forever 21 & H&M)

Then Shinjuku eat awesomely delicious ramen! (go-hyaku yen desu) and Shinjuku underground shopping, but there wasn't much, while ZT and her parent went to Kinokuniya or whatever bookshop its called and saw the doujin.

Went Ginza and Biu Guo got his stones at the toy shop while i got trading card (urusai na) and a album to put the card. Cover of the album, ALLEN AND KANDA! Yeah i shrieked! and i bought cards too! and got more Allen cards and Kanda cards.. There were bonus card in the album which is the same as the cover and back page so naturally i have a Allen & Kanda one xD Damn.. I should have bought the Allen Walker handkerchief i saw too! arghh D:

Then went to AKIHABARA! xD Shopped climbed stairs only managed to find the J-minis of DGM.. So i bought Allen and Kanda... Couldn't find the Innocence Boxes... D: I wanted to buy Vocaloid neandroids (wait i can't spell it!) but i wanted to save the money incase i found the Innocence Boxes... But when i decided to buy the vocaloids, its already time to meet back...

So the whole day i only spent 1680yen on the card album and cards... 600yen on the figurines (300yen each) and 110yen for a can of milk tea xD Overall its 2390yen! o.o wow... i spent the least xD i had 5000yen initially though

And when i was paying for the figurines, the cashier saw my wallet and was like "Kawaii!" haha xD i brought the DGM de O.o

Really need to come back to Japan to
-see Mt Fuji (we didnt see that day cause it was too foggy T.T)
-go onsen
-so Akihabara and search the WHOLE suburb
-go Shibuya
-go EVERYWHERE! xD

Today's the last day... sad D: Tomorrow going Aeon shopping mall... then need to be at the airport by 3.55pm to check in (need 2hrs in advance) so we're reaching Singapore at about 12.35am the next day...

Sort of sad and tired... Cause i slightly sprained my ankle when climbing up the stairs T.T (8floors of anime and not one DGM item -.-) but that was the first building...

I sooooo don't wanna go back to Singapore tomorrow! T.T





Day 7 - 12Dec Photo Link


9.25am
OMG! They're like showing Kyou Kara Maou! on chn 3! xD watching in progress


9.33am
I thinks its 3rd season though... The art looks sort of different -.-


5.53pm
In the plane lerhx... Sian ahh! Separated from Yi Ma & Biu Guo D: zzzz

This time the flight configuration is 3-3-3 instead of 2-3-2 like the first time... The guy beside (left) me is like super irritating -.- I'm sitting in the middle while Mum took the isle seat...

I so don't want to go back to Singapore!!! T.T

Damn i wanna do to Akihabara (again) T.T

Oh well.. I bought a shirt and DGM 2010 (YAY!) Calendar just now at AEON Mall Narita xD My cousin wanted to buy for me when i saw him in the shop cause i was opposite and i ran there and told him i already bought it HAHA XD

Damn! March and April is Kanda and Lavi. BLEAHH. But January and February is ALLEN PLAYING THE PIANO! -DIES-

T.T Say goodbye to shuai Japanese guys (LOL XD) and JAPAN!!! T.T


6.20pm
And we're taking off... T.T I'm soooo coming back to Japan!!


6.35pm
TRAFFIC JAM -.-
o.o just started re-moving xD
Aww... I wanna jump ship plane D:

Sayonara Nihon (T.T)
Tadaima Shingapouru (|T|.|T| <- epic waterfall of tears)

I DUN WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T

PS. the guy beside me changed with some tour leader LOL and she was like talking to the person behind and then in front of us, was this elderly couple in our tour turned behind and told me that using the handphone is prohibited on planes and i was like 'yeah, i know o.o she isn't using handphone, she's talking to the person behind o.o' and they were like 'ouh...' XD

Taking off le... checks seatbelt and keeps table


6.41pm
The view is so damn fudging nice!!!
NIHON!!!

cries bucket full of tears


6.44pm
Expected landing time is like 34mins past midnight... so its 12.34am Singapore time lah! wow nice number... xD but 9mins delayed cause our flight was delayed -.-|| ZZZ... Why now 1 week or 1 month delay?! T.T I don't even mind if its 1 year!


6.51pm
Yoshi! Can take off seat belts, which means, I can listen to iPod! xD


6.57pm
Suddenly so bumpy T.T In a series of turbulence o.o


7.04pm
LOL Wth.. After Gakupo's Romeo and Cinderella is Miku's Romeo and Cinderella xD skipped, of course so its Gakupo's Scream! stares at the picture of Gakupo which looks soooo much like Kanda xD)


7.16pm
-53 degrees celsius outside =.=
FOOD TIME!
Itadakimasu~


7.18pm
6hrs 2mins to Singapore...
3134miles...
Estimated arrival time is 12.21am -.-


8.38pm
Watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... wow.. xD already about 30mins into the movie...


10.41pm
Finished the movie a while ago... Yeah, it really wasn't that nice... Sort of rushed at the last part and draggy at the front...

Time left is 2hrs 44mins...
Damn can't jump plane anymore cause we're near Manila and not Japan T.T NUUUUU!!!!

Can't sleep nia.. All the movement is giving me a headache...

Wanna cry already!! I don't wanna go back to Singapore!!! T.T
zzz... -42degrees outside.. If i jump I'll freeze to death!

AND the green tea is like really hot!

Tonikaku, when i get home, I'm going to watch FMA 35 and Naruto Shippuuden 139 AND the updated Yullen fics... I was only surviving on AMVs and Pictures in my iPod for the whole week T.T

... Wait what song is playing now? I cant tell... Oh wait... -.- Its HigoSai ~Festival of Asylum~ xD

T.T Distance to Singapore is 2189km... estimated arrival time is 12.28am... ZZZ keeps changing till I can't keep up haha.

Both to and from Japan's journeys are all at night... So there's no view outside cept the plane lights...

Japan was amazing... The food, the scenery... Though i didn't get my Innocence Boxes, I'm still very satisfied :D But no yuki! DDD: Didn't go to the onsen though cause i was shy. HAHA. -.-||

Well, didn't get to see Mt Fuji either D: as in go up to the 5th station... That was a disappointment... And it rained the whole day yesterday (wow... the weather forecast was dead on!) cause thats how rainy days are like during winter... (lol... got shocked by the next song that played; Butterfly by Gakupo xD) At least there were heater in shops as compared to the open air space of Disney xD

I feel like ordering the Innocence Boxes from Amazon cause its cheap and delivers to my house but my Mum doesn't allow me to order online -.-

Its almost at the halfway mark back home... I DON'T WANT!!!!!!

throws tantrum


11.21pm
Just a random thought... I'm going to hang the yin & yang keychain on my Allen and Kanda figurines and connect em' together xD awww~

Was listening to Shiro to Kuro when i had the thought... haha..





And so concludes my diary for the Japan trip! I'll upload the rest of the photos when facebook starts working properly and I'll add the links here :D

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.