カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Welcome to Singapore!
Thursday, December 3, 2009 / 12/03/2009 12:05:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment



“I don't know what the fuck any of this shit is.” Kanda growled. His harsh words and inappropriate language drew the disturbed attention of a couple of people, who shook their heads in disapproval. Either Kanda didn't notice or didn't care.

“Surely you have eaten some of it before,” Allen insisted. When Kanda just glared, the Brit stiffled an incredulous laugh.

“So what? You have been eating Japanese food your whole life?”

Again, Kanda just glared.

“Amazing, Kanda. Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore Japanese.”

“I am Japanese, baka Moyashi! My entire family was Japanese!”

“Oh, so you're a pure bred?” Allen teased, grinning.

“Yeah, and you're a mutt, Moyashi. Were your parents even British?” Kanda sniffed dismissively.

“I wouldn't know, Kanda. I never met them.”

Kanda was silent as he looked back at Allen.


Nice Kanda. Nice.

But.. PURE BRED! HAHAHAHAH XD Allen-tan also Pure Bred OK?! -RAWR!-


TONIKAKU,
Yay my relatives reach le! but went out again -.- now waiting for 2nd batch (from Malaysia) de come.. Then at night have dinner buffet at a hotel! (cheap de lah dun drool ppl! xD) wow... my house crowded le D: maa nee... 3 MORE DAYS PEOPLE! Suddenly so damn excited... and...

D.GRAY-MAN'S COMING BACK IN APRIL-MAY!!!! Apparently Hoshino-sama got a wrist injury T.T : Rest well sensei!

Chappie 189! i read it again this morning! :D

Cassie-chan loves her anime, especially DGM, MOTTO especially YULLEN! :DDDDD

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.