カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Back again.
Friday, November 27, 2009 / 11/27/2009 09:23:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Well... Its another crappish day.. Morning woke up at like 10.10am.. ate lunch at like 12 or 1 lyddat. Then helped Mummy with washing the kitchen floor.. After that like slacked ah.. Read Twilight again... But hor, read halfway then have this lightning like flashed past my eyes.. in my side vision of course... So yeah lahh i kena shocked Till like 5pm then ate dinner... got ready for tuition at like 5.50pm then went downstairs at bus stop wait for Crystal.. Tuition-ed on Logarithms... Quite easy lahh.. I must say.. Then before ending.. Did one question on SURDS. Wah lao.. Can die. Seriously.. I hate surds lahh... It hates me too.. Like everything else in the world.

So yeahh.. came back home its like almost 9pm then went online and harvested my crops on FarmVille on Facebook... Right now searching Circle You Circle You on Photobucket.. Iunno why. Just felt like it.

Oh.. Found.. Here. This is the pic I'm looking for.. Nice huh?



Yeahh its from Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka's Kagome Kagome.. Love this pic.. Feel like making it my desktop wallpaper but nahh... I still love my Yullen best :)

Overall, I'm still quite down on the mood front. Cause well, its not easy having to deal with what I'm dealing with now... Its not really that serious anyways considering how there wasn't a really deep bond... But it hurt all the same... Cause I've only really seen her once and a few times on webcam...

I guess i better stop before i break down huh?

sono te wo hanasanaide

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.