Thursday, November 26, 2009 / 11/26/2009 10:10:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Sorry.
I'll be in low spirits these few days. I juz wanna say a few things
-Congrats Gongshang, for producing one of the top students in this year's PSLE. I'll love you always. All my lovely memories there will never be forsaken.
-Naruto Shippuuden 137 was epic. I loved it... can't wait for next week...
Sorry if everything sounds monotone.. i really have no mood anymore.. not after the disastrous news that my mum brought home... I'm sorry..
I'll be in low spirits these few days. I juz wanna say a few things
-Congrats Gongshang, for producing one of the top students in this year's PSLE. I'll love you always. All my lovely memories there will never be forsaken.
-Naruto Shippuuden 137 was epic. I loved it... can't wait for next week...
Sorry if everything sounds monotone.. i really have no mood anymore.. not after the disastrous news that my mum brought home... I'm sorry..

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

