Thursday, November 26, 2009 / 11/26/2009 03:21:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Hey all. Changed my blogskin.. This looks real nice in my opinion. But apparently Papa hates it. meh~
LOL I changed my tagboard so its like so damn empty now ==
This template isnt the original version. Yeah... Apparently i like tweaking the codes xD It could be the reason that I'm bored tho o.o Cause well, I am. It took me like 2-3 hours to make it this way.. quite fast le bahh o.o usually i spent like 4 and above. LOL xD
Maa.. I jus wanted to post this to get rid of the Circle You, Circle You de post cause its bloody freaking me out every time i come to mah blog D: And thats not a good thing. The song is like a lullaby. Its so soothing but scary at the same time (well, only when you actually see the meaning of the song...)
Oh yeahh just to introduce you guys to the new blog,
is the icon to email me
is the icon to IM me (but the link given ain't working so I'll try to work out the kinks to it myself)
is to return to the top of the page :D
Oh and you can now like comment on a specific post alr.. See the title of the post? and below it there's a small bar telling you about the Time and Date the post was posted. To the right you'll see a red font. Yeah you click that then ok le XD
So yeah.. haven fun LOL xD
LOL I changed my tagboard so its like so damn empty now ==
This template isnt the original version. Yeah... Apparently i like tweaking the codes xD It could be the reason that I'm bored tho o.o Cause well, I am. It took me like 2-3 hours to make it this way.. quite fast le bahh o.o usually i spent like 4 and above. LOL xD
Maa.. I jus wanted to post this to get rid of the Circle You, Circle You de post cause its bloody freaking me out every time i come to mah blog D: And thats not a good thing. The song is like a lullaby. Its so soothing but scary at the same time (well, only when you actually see the meaning of the song...)
Oh yeahh just to introduce you guys to the new blog,
is the icon to email me
is the icon to IM me (but the link given ain't working so I'll try to work out the kinks to it myself)
is to return to the top of the page :D Oh and you can now like comment on a specific post alr.. See the title of the post? and below it there's a small bar telling you about the Time and Date the post was posted. To the right you'll see a red font. Yeah you click that then ok le XD
So yeah.. haven fun LOL xD
Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

