カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Konnichiwa
Monday, November 23, 2009 / 11/23/2009 03:14:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Hi guys.

Seriously not in the mood...

Didn't go for choir cause had tuition.

Yeah my fault i had tuition on a Monday, of which there was supposedly no choir till today.

This coming 2 weeks, choir'll be hectic.

Its not like i have any free time in the past month of November...

But whatever.

Its like everytime around this time of the month I'll go bitching about my life... Crying for no reason, cutting myself and all that.

I don't know why.

It just it.

And i hate it.

I hate how my life always ends up like this at the end of the month.

Its irritating.

Even I get tired of my bitching and I'll find the nearest wall i can hit.

Guess i can't help it with my messed up life. The only thing i can do i well... Suffer alone like i always do.

So yeahh. You guys haven't seen me do that. So the bitchings i've been giving out werent it at all.


maa nee.. life is sucky and unfair.
might as well deal with it till i die in a freak accident or some shit

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.