Monday, November 23, 2009 / 11/23/2009 02:52:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
I, for one, hates being accused of.
Sure, my parents, my grandma does that to me. I mean I dun really care. But seriously. I don't need other people getting on my case.
I'm frustrated with all the changing of plans. Please don't act like its my fault.
I know you're smart. But not everyone is like you. I got into 3E8 with my blood, sweat and tears.
So my studies are important to me right now if I'm to catch up next year. You may think its ridiculous but I think its better to be earlier than late in this kind of situation.
I get the impression that you'd think CCA is more important then studies. OK. I seriously don't know where you got your views from. I've had enough crap about how CCA is more important than FAMILY.
For me, if its sports, then yes its true. Cause i love sports. But this isn't about that. Or even remotely close.
So stop your bitching or whatever it is. I seriously.
DO.
NOT.
FUCKING.
CARE.
Get it?
Sure, my parents, my grandma does that to me. I mean I dun really care. But seriously. I don't need other people getting on my case.
I'm frustrated with all the changing of plans. Please don't act like its my fault.
I know you're smart. But not everyone is like you. I got into 3E8 with my blood, sweat and tears.
So my studies are important to me right now if I'm to catch up next year. You may think its ridiculous but I think its better to be earlier than late in this kind of situation.
I get the impression that you'd think CCA is more important then studies. OK. I seriously don't know where you got your views from. I've had enough crap about how CCA is more important than FAMILY.
For me, if its sports, then yes its true. Cause i love sports. But this isn't about that. Or even remotely close.
So stop your bitching or whatever it is. I seriously.
DO.
NOT.
FUCKING.
CARE.
Get it?

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

