Sunday, November 29, 2009 / 11/29/2009 08:40:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Hey all! Its just one more week till I'm leaving for Japan! And by now, I'll probably checked in already xD
So yeahh.. Today went to the CO Concert at TECC... It was.. nice and I saw several people xD
After that had McDonalds.. YAY for SHAKER FRIES! xD I walk and eat at the same time lahh.. o.o And for some reason, I was humming Kagome Kagome while walking back -.- Addicted to morbid Vocaloid songs liao.. o.o
But i still love mahh Yullen pairing :D
Oh... Today woke up at Kami-knows-what time and went jogging at Pasir Ris Park... I think my stamina was better then the last time i went there to jog. (yay-ness!) But i still felt nauseated after the end if everything -.- So after an hour or so, we went to GIANT and had brekkie and bought some stuff o.o
And when we going back that time, the radio was turned to 987FM and the song playing was 'You Murdered My Heart' i forgot by who le lahh... And i was like murdered my heart? I didnt even have a heart in the first place LAWL. Ok lame
Maa.. Here's what you all have been waiting for. KAKOME KAKOME THE MUSIC VIDEO! xD (Yes it Kakome instead of Kagome... I JUST saw the Japanese title of the song -.- che. I was wondering why Circle You Circle You become woven-bamboo pattern -.-)
Here's another Vocaloid Horror! Fear Garden by... KAGAMINE RIN! :D
Yeah... I guess typing in 'Vocaloid Horror' into the YouTube website shows you all the uh.. Vocaloid Horror songs! :D
So yeahh.. Today went to the CO Concert at TECC... It was.. nice and I saw several people xD
After that had McDonalds.. YAY for SHAKER FRIES! xD I walk and eat at the same time lahh.. o.o And for some reason, I was humming Kagome Kagome while walking back -.- Addicted to morbid Vocaloid songs liao.. o.o
But i still love mahh Yullen pairing :D
Oh... Today woke up at Kami-knows-what time and went jogging at Pasir Ris Park... I think my stamina was better then the last time i went there to jog. (yay-ness!) But i still felt nauseated after the end if everything -.- So after an hour or so, we went to GIANT and had brekkie and bought some stuff o.o
And when we going back that time, the radio was turned to 987FM and the song playing was 'You Murdered My Heart' i forgot by who le lahh... And i was like murdered my heart? I didnt even have a heart in the first place LAWL. Ok lame
Maa.. Here's what you all have been waiting for. KAKOME KAKOME THE MUSIC VIDEO! xD (Yes it Kakome instead of Kagome... I JUST saw the Japanese title of the song -.- che. I was wondering why Circle You Circle You become woven-bamboo pattern -.-)
Here's another Vocaloid Horror! Fear Garden by... KAGAMINE RIN! :D
Yeah... I guess typing in 'Vocaloid Horror' into the YouTube website shows you all the uh.. Vocaloid Horror songs! :D

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

