Saturday, November 28, 2009 / 11/28/2009 08:16:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Today's another day I'm bored beyond relief... But whatever. Seriously..
Guitar today was fun.. LAWL.. Only me and 2 others turned up. But we did a lot of strumming and chords... I find notes and chords quite OK.. its just that the scales part cause i always cant seem to remember what sharps there are...
Tmr going e CO concert at Tampines East CC -.- I wanted to stay home de.. Pei my mum like talk and stuff... She's been getting a lot of phone calls lately. And its getting on my nerves.. Its like a freaking constant reminder.. Summore near my house got 2 funerals. Even worse right? Taku... Whatever... But its good to know that people cares. On the other hand, seems a little to late.
Oh yeahh.. Visited all the 5 Polytechnic websites... I must say, there are very little Chemical and Life Sciences courses... The only ones that appeal to me are like:
Ngee Ann Polytechnic:
-Diploma in Biomedical Science
-Diploma in Veterinary Bioscience
Temasek Polytechnic:
-Diploma in Biomedical Science
-Diploma in Veterinary Technology
And thats practcally about it. Not much interesting ones... I think I wanna do something like research and stuff... I think... But NP's Diploma in Biomedical Science is very appealing to me. But who knows? I may end up in a Junior College.
Guitar today was fun.. LAWL.. Only me and 2 others turned up. But we did a lot of strumming and chords... I find notes and chords quite OK.. its just that the scales part cause i always cant seem to remember what sharps there are...
Tmr going e CO concert at Tampines East CC -.- I wanted to stay home de.. Pei my mum like talk and stuff... She's been getting a lot of phone calls lately. And its getting on my nerves.. Its like a freaking constant reminder.. Summore near my house got 2 funerals. Even worse right? Taku... Whatever... But its good to know that people cares. On the other hand, seems a little to late.
Oh yeahh.. Visited all the 5 Polytechnic websites... I must say, there are very little Chemical and Life Sciences courses... The only ones that appeal to me are like:
Ngee Ann Polytechnic:
-Diploma in Biomedical Science
-Diploma in Veterinary Bioscience
Temasek Polytechnic:
-Diploma in Biomedical Science
-Diploma in Veterinary Technology
And thats practcally about it. Not much interesting ones... I think I wanna do something like research and stuff... I think... But NP's Diploma in Biomedical Science is very appealing to me. But who knows? I may end up in a Junior College.

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

