Tuesday, December 1, 2009 / 12/01/2009 07:56:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Hey peeps..
I'm getting really irritated liao.. Today morning i wake up, first thing that came to my mind was DGM Chapter 189. And from morning till now, I've been refreshing at mangafox then subsequently, at onemanga (cause for reasons unknown, mangafox suddenly quit on me T.T)
OK so I'm refreshing onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man every 3mins. screw what i said on plurk cause now I'm too anxious D:
Tomorrow have Choir Games Day... 5hours.. sian-ed
Maa nee... At least its games.. LAWL..
BORED.
Epically.
WOW. I cant believe epically really is a word! -prouds- xD sadly, prouds isn't -.-
Ok whatever.. There's not much to talk about and...
2007 P6.3 Class Blog is very dead xD someone go spam or something lehh hahax...
Oh well... I don't even know if there is a gathering not... Most people like dun wanna reply...
Che, whatever~
I'm getting really irritated liao.. Today morning i wake up, first thing that came to my mind was DGM Chapter 189. And from morning till now, I've been refreshing at mangafox then subsequently, at onemanga (cause for reasons unknown, mangafox suddenly quit on me T.T)
OK so I'm refreshing onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man every 3mins. screw what i said on plurk cause now I'm too anxious D:
Tomorrow have Choir Games Day... 5hours.. sian-ed
Maa nee... At least its games.. LAWL..
BORED.
Epically.
WOW. I cant believe epically really is a word! -prouds- xD sadly, prouds isn't -.-
Ok whatever.. There's not much to talk about and...
2007 P6.3 Class Blog is very dead xD someone go spam or something lehh hahax...
Oh well... I don't even know if there is a gathering not... Most people like dun wanna reply...
Che, whatever~

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

