Saturday, January 26, 2008 / 1/26/2008 07:39:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I GOT IN NETBALL!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!! SO FRICKING HAPPY!!!!WOOT~~~~~~~~~~~~ yay!!! lawl~~ i ki siao sia.. lemme cool dwn... ok.. tyd oso stay bak do float presentations la.. we kena sabo by da guys (al n amirul) so bad sia.. nw we haf 2 buy traditional costumes... wen we parade around i mean.. results haben come out yet.. on monday bt we have alot n i mean ALOT of confidence XP cuz da pros were totally POFESSIONAL haha.. (poh-fe-sional frm juz folo law de..) haha.. nw nd gt cheong sam or wadeva.. we were lyk say red!! den dey anyhw say traditional costumes == den aft tt al was lyk shaking frm side 2 side... n say tt we will sing 2 da songs n DANCE THAT way den we were lyk SIAN DIAOZZ haha.. well gtg ler.. i still haben cool dwn!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT INTO NETBALL!!!
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I GOT INTO NETBALL!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!! SO FRICKING HAPPY!!!!WOOT~~~~~~~~~~~~ yay!!! lawl~~ i ki siao sia.. lemme cool dwn... ok.. tyd oso stay bak do float presentations la.. we kena sabo by da guys (al n amirul) so bad sia.. nw we haf 2 buy traditional costumes... wen we parade around i mean.. results haben come out yet.. on monday bt we have alot n i mean ALOT of confidence XP cuz da pros were totally POFESSIONAL haha.. (poh-fe-sional frm juz folo law de..) haha.. nw nd gt cheong sam or wadeva.. we were lyk say red!! den dey anyhw say traditional costumes == den aft tt al was lyk shaking frm side 2 side... n say tt we will sing 2 da songs n DANCE THAT way den we were lyk SIAN DIAOZZ haha.. well gtg ler.. i still haben cool dwn!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT INTO NETBALL!!!
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I got into netball~~
I GOT INTO NETBALL!!!!
![]() ![]() | ![]() |




Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

