Tuesday, October 14, 2008 / 10/14/2008 08:42:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
SIANZ.. i scared tmr sia.. so depressed agn.. i scared ltr nv bring anything.. i scared bad results.. i scared drop NA.. i scared cnt transfer.. T.T ARGH!!! Y is dis constantly happening 2 me??? i always feel so bloody shytty depressed.. ARGH!!! summore juz nw watch 10 promises 2 my dog.. my dad bought d DVD.. i cried thru d entire movie..

ARGH.. WTF SEHH... SO ANGRY! ARGH.. I DUN WANNA GO BAK 2 STUPID ESSS!!!! I H8 IT DERE.. no offence 2 dose hu LUV tt sch.. ok la i go le.. looks lyk gona rain.. surprisingly.. at nyt ryt.. wen i cry it will rain.. soo weird ryt? well only sumtyms la..

ARGH.. WTF SEHH... SO ANGRY! ARGH.. I DUN WANNA GO BAK 2 STUPID ESSS!!!! I H8 IT DERE.. no offence 2 dose hu LUV tt sch.. ok la i go le.. looks lyk gona rain.. surprisingly.. at nyt ryt.. wen i cry it will rain.. soo weird ryt? well only sumtyms la..

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

