Monday, November 17, 2008 / 11/17/2008 09:13:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
OH MY HOLY CRAP! T.T tmr camp.. scary? tmr possibly gttin results of my transfer.. MEGA SCARY LA! damnnn scary! T.T so camp i dun tink its gona b tt bad.. well since i had a horrible orientation camp.. i duno wad 2 say 4 dis choir d.. haha.. anyways i hope i transfer T.T pls pls pls pls.. haha i very gan jiong.. lolxx... eeks.. aiya.. i duno if i pack enuf stuff anot.. lolx.. dis is y i dun lyk packin stuff la.. ltr 4gt pack sumthin lols.. anyways my parents say i can juz call n ask.. den dey bring 4 me??? lolx.. ltr fussing here n dere.. anyways.. can bring hp ryt?? :o i wonder nia.. lolx.. =(( cuz i rmb ms sng saying.. den i cnt rly rmb properly.. anyways senior nv reply so nvm la.. juz bring lor.. den i can say my parents wan me bring (its d truth anyway) n im also waiting 4 important phone call.. haha.. =)) well yeah.. my news abt transfer is VERY important.. 2 me anyway.. =DD
u no wad.. im juz gona put d featured quote of d day in here.. i lazy find liao..
INITIATE COUNTDOWN :
TWILIGHT COMIN OUT IN
32
MORE DAYS
u no wad.. im juz gona put d featured quote of d day in here.. i lazy find liao..
'Twilight Featured Quote Of The Day'
Edward: One more thing, I'll be fighting for her, too. You should know that. I'm not taking anything for granted, and I'll be fighting twice as hard as you will.
Jacob: Good, it's no fun beating someone who forfeits.
Edward: She IS mine. I didn't say I would fight fair.
Jacob: Neither did I.
Edward: Best of luck.
Jacob: Yes, may the best MAN win.
Edward: That sounds about right... pup.
--Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
--Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
INITIATE COUNTDOWN :
TWILIGHT COMIN OUT IN
32
MORE DAYS

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

