Thursday, August 6, 2009 / 8/06/2009 10:07:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Its amazing what this year's has done to me.
My new school,
My new friends.
Last year,
All i was able to do was suffer in silence alone.
This year,
All i'm able to do is laugh it out loud without a care in the world.
My primary school babes.
I love you guys!
Thanks for always being there for me.
My current besties.
Thanks for cheering my life back again.
I wouldn't have found myself with you.
Love you babes!
My new school,
My new friends.
Last year,
All i was able to do was suffer in silence alone.
This year,
All i'm able to do is laugh it out loud without a care in the world.
My primary school babes.
I love you guys!
Thanks for always being there for me.
My current besties.
Thanks for cheering my life back again.
I wouldn't have found myself with you.
Love you babes!

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

