Monday, November 12, 2007 / 11/12/2007 04:34:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
LOL watchin Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle ep 23 ma... den last part was lyk :
Fye :
Puu!
Well, we died... Me,SyaoRan, and Sakura.
The only ones left alive are Mokona and Kurorin (Kurogane).
The title from now on will be "Mokona Kuroganicle"...
... or not.
Actually what happens is... I'm not telling.
What happened to us, you ask?
Just watch and see!
Get ready for fairy park next time!
LOL so lame... haha... anyways 2day so boring sia... SIANZ... I dun wanna go WWW n ETP liao lar... go MY n c the Nintendo DS hw much n da games... ^^
Fye :
Puu!
Well, we died... Me,SyaoRan, and Sakura.
The only ones left alive are Mokona and Kurorin (Kurogane).
The title from now on will be "Mokona Kuroganicle"...
... or not.
Actually what happens is... I'm not telling.
What happened to us, you ask?
Just watch and see!
Get ready for fairy park next time!
LOL so lame... haha... anyways 2day so boring sia... SIANZ... I dun wanna go WWW n ETP liao lar... go MY n c the Nintendo DS hw much n da games... ^^

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

