Sunday, May 24, 2009 / 5/24/2009 09:33:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE U DELIA!!
saw this totally awesome site and alot of DGM stuff!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wanna go there le... lolx!!! eeeeeeeepppppppppp Otaku House toooo!!! =DDD hahahahah alot of comics connection we not going le~~ whoooooooooooooo gona spend whole day at Haru Cosplay sia!! omg! updated my wishlist le (MWAHAHAHHAHAhA) technically a link to all Haru Cosplay de DGM Merchandise (WHICH I SERIOUSLY WANT ESPECIALLY ALLEN'S RING!!!!!!!) ahahha!! OVERLY HYPER LE! tmr how sia?!?!?! ltr cannot sleep mwahahahahha!!! =DDDD OOPSIE!!! i was suppose to be hyper on friday since i DRANK MOCHA FRAP.!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HYPERNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I WANT THIS!

saw this totally awesome site and alot of DGM stuff!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wanna go there le... lolx!!! eeeeeeeepppppppppp Otaku House toooo!!! =DDD hahahahah alot of comics connection we not going le~~ whoooooooooooooo gona spend whole day at Haru Cosplay sia!! omg! updated my wishlist le (MWAHAHAHHAHAhA) technically a link to all Haru Cosplay de DGM Merchandise (WHICH I SERIOUSLY WANT ESPECIALLY ALLEN'S RING!!!!!!!) ahahha!! OVERLY HYPER LE! tmr how sia?!?!?! ltr cannot sleep mwahahahahha!!! =DDDD OOPSIE!!! i was suppose to be hyper on friday since i DRANK MOCHA FRAP.!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HYPERNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I WANT THIS!


Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

