Tuesday, August 11, 2009 / 8/11/2009 08:50:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Cassie: Ne, Allen-kun. You should try Loreal you know?
Allen: Mmmm? Why so random?
Kanda: Che, Moyashi, keep your hair nice and silky so it doesnt always tangle when -ahem ahem-
Cassie: BaKanda! Stop being such a hentai!
Kanda: What. Did. You. Say. -glares daggers-
Cassie: Thats it, I'm confiscating Mugen.
Kanda: WHAT?! -looks to his side- WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MUGEN?!
Cassie: Don't worry I've locked it away. Also i wanna play with it.
Kanda: You get one scratch on it bitch, you're dead.
Cassie: I've deprived you of Mugen, you want me to deprive you of Moyashi-chan?
Allen: HELLO. MY NAME IS ALLEN.
Cassie: Awww come on~ Try Loreal!!!
Cassie&Kanda: Because we're worth it!
Cassie: ^w^V
i do not own DGM. OR loreal. Its a random drabble geddit? and yes i do use loreal. so does Itachi. See! so much celebrity endorsement liao =.=
Allen: Mmmm? Why so random?
Kanda: Che, Moyashi, keep your hair nice and silky so it doesnt always tangle when -ahem ahem-
Cassie: BaKanda! Stop being such a hentai!
Kanda: What. Did. You. Say. -glares daggers-
Cassie: Thats it, I'm confiscating Mugen.
Kanda: WHAT?! -looks to his side- WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MUGEN?!
Cassie: Don't worry I've locked it away. Also i wanna play with it.
Kanda: You get one scratch on it bitch, you're dead.
Cassie: I've deprived you of Mugen, you want me to deprive you of Moyashi-chan?
Allen: HELLO. MY NAME IS ALLEN.
Cassie: Awww come on~ Try Loreal!!!
Cassie&Kanda: Because we're worth it!
Cassie: ^w^V
i do not own DGM. OR loreal. Its a random drabble geddit? and yes i do use loreal. so does Itachi. See! so much celebrity endorsement liao =.=

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

