カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Stay Out of My Life
Monday, October 5, 2009 / 10/05/2009 03:35:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


I dont appreciate you for treating me like a piece of trash.
I dont appreciate you for not giving a shit about other people other then yourself.
In case you havent noticed, i dont really give a fucking damn.
Seriously, you wanna insult people, dont fucking blog.
It just shows everyone how cowardly you are not to say it straight to my face.
Even if you did say it to my face,
There's no fucking reason for you to promulgate to the entire world just to show people that above your cowardly acts, you masquerade it with you thinking you have supreme reign over a group of people.
You honestly think you can hurt me with words,
But sorry to pop your bubble, I'm not the kind to be swayed by a little insignificant insult anymore.
I actually treated you nice,
I wanted to form a friendly bond.
But you just had to find some shit excuse to ruin my life.
You think you're so great?
HAH! Here i laugh to YOUR FACE.
So carry on living your own life.
Your life of not accepting people for who they are, even if its just a small flaw in the person's personaitly, and ostracising them for every single mistake they make, or them having qualities that are not exactly eye-candy for you.
I don't give a fucking damn of how you live your life,
So stay out of mine.

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.