カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
OMG LAME N BAD NEWS F*** OUTTA MY LIFE!! PLS!
Thursday, November 22, 2007 / 11/22/2007 05:35:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Wow... tt's all i gotta say... i've gt lame , good n bad news...

Lame :
-Ytd... at Carris...Malaysia... I wanted e hot fudge sundae... the person selling ice cream was juz staring at me... n ask ice cream izzit... I MEAN OF CUZ LA! ITS ICE CREAM STORE RITE?? =.= den aft tt i say yeah... den she STARE at me... STARE AT ME till my cousin say dun haf... so tt lady is mute de lar... nd my cousin say izzit?

-2day... being my grandma go c eye doctor cuz she gt minor operation 4 days ago ma... N its the reason y i go malaysia... So my cousin go buy drink ma den dis little girl hor... KI SIAO de leh... stand at the door wor... den i cannot close i was lyk (in chinese) u wanna go in? den she IGNORE me so i had 2 stand dere while my cousin buy the stinking drink n i had 2 hold the door 4 tt DA XIAO JIE as if she paying me $10,000 2 hold the door 4 her... WTH lor... stand at the glass door dere... shud haf juz slammed the door at her den crush her 2 death... den the parent hor lyk shyt lyddat wor... DUN CARE sia.. if i really slam the door waaa ltr kena scolding i can say bak "u urself nv take care of ur so called daughter n expect ppl 2 juz PUSH her in or out so tt person can close the door izzit? Especially since ur girl is a CRY BABY"

Humph... shytters...

Bad News :

HUMPH! More lyk FRICKING bad news...

-I kena 218 4 my PSLE sia... a lame 218... my cousin still say good! hah! she nv study sg lor... da PSLE is lyk so easy n i gt 218...

-Cannot go CCHMS

-Cannot go any girls sch at all since dey all wan smart asses...

-No A*...

-NO straight As

Good News :

Duno wad so gd bout it tho...

Eng : A
Chi : A
Ma : A
Sci : B

-Chinese gt A

-Can only go Changkat Changi which is juz outside Simei MRT station...




n tts IT...

I hate my life...

The boys gotta b so f***ing happy...






I tink i go ITE better... no nd headache n choose Sec sch... hor?

haix... i'm such an idiot...
I'm lucky even any sch will take in a idiot lyk me... 218 ma... I idiot lor... no gd marks lor... everybody obviously expect 4 A*s frm me de... trust me... i NOE...

YAY! I'M A TOTAL FAILURE!

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.