Thursday, November 15, 2007 / 11/15/2007 02:10:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Waaaa 2day sian sia... Juz found out 4 our D&D nd sit on the hall FLOOR... FLOOR LEH! I mean i saw lots of piles of chairs stacked on the sides of the hall sia... dun tell me all 4 teachers lor... i mean anyway whr gt haf so many teachers de... anyway some1 (i 4gt la... pai seh la... ^^) tink tt de chairs only 4 de dinner... den the prize giving n GS idol... sianz... duno wad kinda DJ dere is n wad kinda songs... hope dey dun play horrible crappy songs though...
BTW i'm sooooo excited bout goin 2 MY... (sadly nd skip miie best frens trip 2 ETP n WWW...) haha... Well de few reasons r
-I WANNA BUY MY DS + NINTENDOGS! (yesh i changed my mind... gt a prob wit tt?)
-A family member gt operation (dun even tink bout it... u noe wt? dun even tink abt tinkin bout it! LOL)
-N i wanna c my cousin..
-N I WANNA BUY MY NINTENDO DS + NINTENDOGS! oh wait... i said tt liao...
OH yeah... Here's a chat box 2 share ur views on GSPS ^^
BTW i'm sooooo excited bout goin 2 MY... (sadly nd skip miie best frens trip 2 ETP n WWW...) haha... Well de few reasons r
-I WANNA BUY MY DS + NINTENDOGS! (yesh i changed my mind... gt a prob wit tt?)
-A family member gt operation (dun even tink bout it... u noe wt? dun even tink abt tinkin bout it! LOL)
-N i wanna c my cousin..
-N I WANNA BUY MY NINTENDO DS + NINTENDOGS! oh wait... i said tt liao...
OH yeah... Here's a chat box 2 share ur views on GSPS ^^

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

