Friday, October 16, 2009 / 10/16/2009 08:47:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Seriously.
You call me up.
You ask me a question.
Apparently the answer was not satisfactory.
You said bye and hung up before i get to add in anything.
Don't you think you're acting a little,
I don't know...
Da xiao jie-ish?
I mean you told that answer that time I didnt say anything and took it.
I said OK and i said well bye.
And i waited for you to hang up.
So what are you trying to imply here?
That you can do something to someone else but that person cant treat you the same way?
You've been constantly acting this way this year.
So exactly what's bothering you?
You cant just suddenly become like this without a reason.
Just what,
Exactly is your PROBLEM?
You call me up.
You ask me a question.
Apparently the answer was not satisfactory.
You said bye and hung up before i get to add in anything.
Don't you think you're acting a little,
I don't know...
Da xiao jie-ish?
I mean you told that answer that time I didnt say anything and took it.
I said OK and i said well bye.
And i waited for you to hang up.
So what are you trying to imply here?
That you can do something to someone else but that person cant treat you the same way?
You've been constantly acting this way this year.
So exactly what's bothering you?
You cant just suddenly become like this without a reason.
Just what,
Exactly is your PROBLEM?

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

