Monday, October 5, 2009 / 10/05/2009 04:09:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
YOU'd complain i was insensitive.
YOU'd never know you were the same.
YOU'd not know if it'll hurt others since you think the world revovles around you.
YOU'd be mad if i'd pointed it out,
YOU'd be unhappy.
YOU tell me what i'm suppose to do here.
I'm seriously in a predicament.
I really treasure our friendship. But,
I dont want this to affect it.
I honestly don't.
I'll leave this to you to figure it out on your own to change. And,
I'll keep my distance.
YOU'd never know you were the same.
YOU'd not know if it'll hurt others since you think the world revovles around you.
YOU'd be mad if i'd pointed it out,
YOU'd be unhappy.
YOU tell me what i'm suppose to do here.
I'm seriously in a predicament.
I really treasure our friendship. But,
I dont want this to affect it.
I honestly don't.
I'll leave this to you to figure it out on your own to change. And,
I'll keep my distance.

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

