Wednesday, October 14, 2009 / 10/14/2009 12:49:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
History's over.
FINALLY cans?! I no need to take history anymore! mwahahahahah!!!
Well yeah.. i wanna take geog o.o but seeing how my geog dropped.. yeahh.. DDD: i got a C for one of my CA! OMG -dies- lol anyways im trying freaking hard to pull up my marks. i wrote stories to improve my ENG. for chinese, other than showing up for tuition, i did nothing, and i dun really give a damn. i focused a whole week on GEOG. Then an entire weekend on SCI (not to mention i was reading my notes in CHINESE tuition). for MATHS, i did loadsa practices. for HISTORY i studied for 2days even tho one of the days the next day was MATHS. Art & lit cant study de lahh so practically i can play today :D
oh yeahh im freakind addicted to Vocaloid Hatsune Miku de song, "Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance" here's the english translation o.o :
Was I born to be in love with you?
Through this thin wall I mumble alone, "Love me."
I keep hunting ou tyour personal love information
In the closed door of myself
I wish I could touch your face, stroke your face, my sweetheart
Oh my, my, you have a guest?
What a pretty girl she is!
Tell me how much you love her
I'll kill her and pack her up
Burning photos of that girl
I wonder what she is doing now (haha)
You can do anything you want to me
Because I love you this much, you see?
I wanna keep you completely riveted and I wanna have a collection of you
Why are you crying?
What's wrong? Oh, this one?
I'll affectionately hold a cardboard box that you'll be put in when you're dead
I'll put a present behind the door
A kitten head every single day for you, a cat lover
Burning photos of that girl
I wonder if she'd ever existed (haha)
"I love you" Such a cliche doesn't satisfy me
But makes me wanna puke
"I will eternally love you...←"
real dark right?
But i LOVE it. here's the vid :D then you can hear for yourself why i love it! But dont sue me if you have a heart attack or whatever... :D
ok anyways~ Halloween's coming! HOORAY! This is like the first year im so freakin enthu about Halloween~~ usually i'll juz freak out and all o.o
hmm.. duno if going Night Safari with papa worhh.. see if have money anot first :D i soo wanna play the following sports this coming holiday.. very long nv play le can die worh~! :D
-Basketball
-Table Tennis
-Badminton
-Bowling
-Ice skating
-Cycling
-Jogging
-Roller blading
-Archery
-Golf
-Netball (sort of impossible since we need the court and all despite me having the ball...)
-currently cant think of anymore o.o-
im sure there are some more. i juz seriously cant recall! DDD: oh yeahh is snooker counted? :D
FINALLY cans?! I no need to take history anymore! mwahahahahah!!!
Well yeah.. i wanna take geog o.o but seeing how my geog dropped.. yeahh.. DDD: i got a C for one of my CA! OMG -dies- lol anyways im trying freaking hard to pull up my marks. i wrote stories to improve my ENG. for chinese, other than showing up for tuition, i did nothing, and i dun really give a damn. i focused a whole week on GEOG. Then an entire weekend on SCI (not to mention i was reading my notes in CHINESE tuition). for MATHS, i did loadsa practices. for HISTORY i studied for 2days even tho one of the days the next day was MATHS. Art & lit cant study de lahh so practically i can play today :D
oh yeahh im freakind addicted to Vocaloid Hatsune Miku de song, "Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance" here's the english translation o.o :
Was I born to be in love with you?
Through this thin wall I mumble alone, "Love me."
I keep hunting ou tyour personal love information
In the closed door of myself
I wish I could touch your face, stroke your face, my sweetheart
Oh my, my, you have a guest?
What a pretty girl she is!
Tell me how much you love her
I'll kill her and pack her up
Burning photos of that girl
I wonder what she is doing now (haha)
You can do anything you want to me
Because I love you this much, you see?
I wanna keep you completely riveted and I wanna have a collection of you
Why are you crying?
What's wrong? Oh, this one?
I'll affectionately hold a cardboard box that you'll be put in when you're dead
I'll put a present behind the door
A kitten head every single day for you, a cat lover
Burning photos of that girl
I wonder if she'd ever existed (haha)
"I love you" Such a cliche doesn't satisfy me
But makes me wanna puke
"I will eternally love you...←"
real dark right?
But i LOVE it. here's the vid :D then you can hear for yourself why i love it! But dont sue me if you have a heart attack or whatever... :D
ok anyways~ Halloween's coming! HOORAY! This is like the first year im so freakin enthu about Halloween~~ usually i'll juz freak out and all o.o
hmm.. duno if going Night Safari with papa worhh.. see if have money anot first :D i soo wanna play the following sports this coming holiday.. very long nv play le can die worh~! :D
-Basketball
-Table Tennis
-Badminton
-Bowling
-Ice skating
-Cycling
-Jogging
-Roller blading
-Archery
-Golf
-Netball (sort of impossible since we need the court and all despite me having the ball...)
-currently cant think of anymore o.o-
im sure there are some more. i juz seriously cant recall! DDD: oh yeahh is snooker counted? :D

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

