Wednesday, October 28, 2009 / 10/28/2009 02:41:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
You know why i'm dead? well look at my crappy results and you'll know why.
Isnt this the crappiest thing you've seen? I mean i've studied and worked my butt off and i get THIS kind of results! wtf? I've seriously deproved lahh. i mean compare my last yr results to this. my overall percentage dropped like a freaking grade. My class position dropped by 1 and my level position dropped by 35. This soooo proves something. I've apparently gotten stupider.
Yeah thats it. I've become dumber.
Wow. This explains so freaking much..
Eng - B4 (60)
Chi - C6 (53)
Mat - A1 (79)
Sci - A1 (85)
Geo - A1 (75)
His - C5 (59)
Lit - C5 (56)
D&T - A1 (78)
Art - B3 (68)
H.E - B3 (69)
Overall %age - 68.2% (B3)
Class position : 4
Level position : 50
L1R4 : 8
L1R5 : 11
Isnt this the crappiest thing you've seen? I mean i've studied and worked my butt off and i get THIS kind of results! wtf? I've seriously deproved lahh. i mean compare my last yr results to this. my overall percentage dropped like a freaking grade. My class position dropped by 1 and my level position dropped by 35. This soooo proves something. I've apparently gotten stupider.
Yeah thats it. I've become dumber.
Wow. This explains so freaking much..
i dont even have the appetite to eat anything right now...

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

