Thursday, October 29, 2009 / 10/29/2009 05:48:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Usually, when people reflect on their lives.. All they see are the happy moments. Well i for one always see the bad things. I don't know why. Though sometimes at happy moments i wil have a brief flashback on my previous happy moments. But after that, they're all gone.
I'd barricated myself,
Blocking out all emotions.
I'd broken the barrier,
To try and experience the joy that'd seemed so far.
I thought to myself,
"Maybe i shouldnt have let my guard down."
I knew then, it was too late.
At that point of time,
I'd already fallen.
My world was crashing down on me.
I was kicked down,
When i was already at the lowest.
I was trapped,
And there was no way out.
I had broken,
Like a distorted doll.
Even then,
I've not given up,
Not YET at least.
Not yet...
I'd barricated myself,
Blocking out all emotions.
I'd broken the barrier,
To try and experience the joy that'd seemed so far.
I thought to myself,
"Maybe i shouldnt have let my guard down."
I knew then, it was too late.
At that point of time,
I'd already fallen.
My world was crashing down on me.
I was kicked down,
When i was already at the lowest.
I was trapped,
And there was no way out.
I had broken,
Like a distorted doll.
Even then,
I've not given up,
Not YET at least.
Not yet...
I love to walk in the rain... Because this way, no one can see my cry

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

