カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
4 more days to Christmas...
Monday, December 21, 2009 / 12/21/2009 07:45:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


I seriously can't take it anymore.

Its like he came just to annoy the fucking hell out of me, that fucking freeloader.

Is lazy to go out and get his own food. Makes my parents buy food for him instead. It's his problem for being a VEGETARIAN. So why can't he deal with it himself? Need to trouble my parents? Need to live off my parents? Just cause he's fucking lazy?

I. DON'T. FUCKING. THINK. SO.

If he doesn't like the place in Malaysia, he could just say so. What's the point of lying to us?

Also, he's at this kinda age. Why does he even want to do volunteer work, i have no fucking clue.

Staying all the way till April... So I can't sleep in my room at all, all the way then? Well, at least he's going to Australia.

After CHINESE NEW YEAR.

So I'm suppose to be kicked out from my room? Yeah. OK.

I bet he wouldn't even last the freaking MONTH he promised to be visiting. He'll just come back after a week.

Yeah and after that, I don't see the point in sleeping in my room until he's gone back to Canada.

WHY?

Well cause the room will fucking STINK.


-----



My com's really slow now...

Probably cause of AVG.

ALWAYS slows down my com...

But what anti-virus software can i use?

There's no way else, is it?

I know, God really hates me. But if he hates me so much as to make my life a living hell, what's the point of letting me live?

Oh... IE's lagging now.. Great... Just when I'm in the middle of making a theme...

Yeah. I've been at it for 3 days... Its still not done.

Internet's so fucking slow.

Even if there's a virus, AVG can't fucking detect it.

So much for the best Anti-Virus software...

so much for my life...

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.