カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
6 more days
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 / 12/29/2009 09:41:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


School's starting soon.

GOOD.

It's really boring at home. If one could die of boredom, then I'd be dead by now. But I'm not into the idea of going back to school for choir.

I'm seriously missing all my sports... Like Netball and Table Tennis...

Currently reading Soul Eater. Cause there was a lack of things to do so i started reading mangas again. Though I read Hayate no Gotoku halfway and got bored... I'm not a avid fan of harem. More of an avid fan of Yullen. :) It's becoming a drug to me, like i can't get enough of it per day.

Surprisingly in Japan, i was able to get my mind off it. Well not really... I totally freaked out when I didn't see the Yullen doujin. Darn... I seriously need to go back to that bookshop...

I guess I really need to finish up my fanfictions or at least put them on hiatus cause I'm really sure I wouldn't have time for them anymore... Unless the stress of it all causes my muse to come running back to me then, great!

Will be having choir the following day and the day after that as well. So i guess I won't be participating in the New Year Countdown huh?




Stop calling me. Its evident I seriously have no intent on participating in your conversation in which you try to control what i watch. You can't tell me what to do. That makes no sense at all. I highly doubt we're even friends. Its irritating and you know how much trouble you'll get me into if you call my home. Why the fuck do you still insist on doing so? Is it some kind of sick enjoyment? Well, dude, I have one thing to say. Seriously. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Life.

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.