Tuesday, November 3, 2009 / 11/03/2009 09:15:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Ok i typed it once and i'll type it again, since my internet is so stupid enough to lag and Blogger couldnt SAVE the post.
I'm utterly stressed cans? And for utterly RETARDED reasons. i dunno why this even GETS to me.
-DGM Stage 3, duno when coming out
-I'm afraid of chp189 but also REALLY WANNA KNOW
-I'm worried and afraid of Yullen's future cause of the direction of the manga is heading
-I'm damn stressed about the fanfics(cause i read Yullen fanfics, most have stupid pairings like, poker pair, laviYuu, Allenxcross, lavEN, Allenxlink [i seriously dun wanna use capital lettes for those ppl] its like WTH? At least WARN in the SUMMARY right? Mattaku)
-MY STREAMING RESULTS! UGHH
-My life
so yeahh.. practically the entire thing is cause of ONE anime. Can you imagine if there are others?! gawd.. what is WRONG with me. But then the ones about real life situations are way serious..
I'm utterly stressed cans? And for utterly RETARDED reasons. i dunno why this even GETS to me.
-DGM Stage 3, duno when coming out
-I'm afraid of chp189 but also REALLY WANNA KNOW
-I'm worried and afraid of Yullen's future cause of the direction of the manga is heading
-I'm damn stressed about the fanfics(cause i read Yullen fanfics, most have stupid pairings like, poker pair, laviYuu, Allenxcross, lavEN, Allenxlink [i seriously dun wanna use capital lettes for those ppl] its like WTH? At least WARN in the SUMMARY right? Mattaku)
-MY STREAMING RESULTS! UGHH
-My life
so yeahh.. practically the entire thing is cause of ONE anime. Can you imagine if there are others?! gawd.. what is WRONG with me. But then the ones about real life situations are way serious..
I'm losing myself and I need something to hold onto...

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

