Wednesday, December 30, 2009 / 12/30/2009 10:12:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Two more days until the start of 2010 and my secondary three life.
Surprisingly, I'm quite excited. Probably because I'm rotting at home and itching to crack the books. But thats just me.
Gotten news that my uncle's coming back today. Whatever. I don't really give a damn currently. Oh well, guess I'll be going to choir tomorrow.
I've changed my calendar already and I must say, my 2009 calendar looks as if vandals went through it. There are scribbles everywhere! Pray for my new calendar that it doesn't end up that way -laughs-
I'm changing my writing style, as you can probably see. To get use to writing English and not Engrish. Hopefully my essays can improve next year.
My fan fictions are on hiatus right now. I have no idea where my muse went to. And I'm busy reading those fan fictions that are updated. Either that or I'll be reading manga or watching anime. So I've got quite a lot on my plate right now. Probably have to clear them all and get serious next year.
I really cannot afford to lose out, being in 3E8 and all. Though I'm worrying about the subjects that I have to take next year. The Secondary Two Talk the secondary three and HoDs had with us in October didn't help much when they said those who got A1s for Elementary Mathematics and Science in secondary two, might not do as well in secondary three because of the huge gap in syllabus; Which worries me so.
Putting all these depressing facts for next year aside, I'm going to touch on a certain topic. Well, I'm not discriminating anybody so please don't get that idea.
-Okay. So I was watching MTV: JK Hits yesterday and i noticed that there wasn't any Japanese songs at all. They were all Korean songs. Now, the title says JK which means Japanese Korean. I wouldn't mind if they even put in one Japanese song; Which they didn't. This really isn't fair to Japan. I mean i know the craze is all Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea. But come on! Give Japan some love would you?
There are other things regarding this matter, but I'd rather not talk about it on my blog. I guess all I ever do i bottle things up. And that's fine. Just don't be the one who pulls the plug or seriously, you would regret being born.
Ok not really. Just kidding.
I think
Life never turns out the way its suppose to be,
so just deal with it the best you can
[edit]
I forgot to mention just now, but I've read D.Gray-Man Chapter 190. Oh wow. I really hate Bak Chan's parents right now... They totally tortured Yuu-chan! And I seriously DON'T feel like counting (or thinking, for that matter) how many times Yuu died through idiotic experiments of trying to synchronize with the Innocence, resulting in electrocution... And there was someone in the background saying, "Alma's heart has stopped beating. Approximately 420 seconds until re-generation." Oh my God. If this was the sort of thing happening to Yuu at such an early age, I seriously think he's had it worse then Allen when he was tried or heresy.
Seriously I think my tears are dried up now. I can't even cry. I started hyperventilating when i saw the pictures of the experiments... It was... Really bad...
But of course,~ since Allen was seeing the scene unravelling in front of his eyes (and at the start of the chapter, a very nice scene regarding his seme -grins evilly-) he'd probably feel bad for Yuu and try to comfort him and then a romance shall start in the manga!
Speaking of romance, chapter 89 of the manga was named 'A Love Comedy'. And it was the chapter where Allen rejoins the gang at Edo and where Kanda attacks Allen through all the smoke after the Earl eradicated the entire landscape. Ah! Unmei desu!
(Unmei in English means Destiny! Ha ha... After saying that phrase, I feel like i just copied the chapter title of Hayate no Gotoku)
Well... Ja nee... Oyasumi desu. Ashita wa Choir desu.
Surprisingly, I'm quite excited. Probably because I'm rotting at home and itching to crack the books. But thats just me.
Gotten news that my uncle's coming back today. Whatever. I don't really give a damn currently. Oh well, guess I'll be going to choir tomorrow.
I've changed my calendar already and I must say, my 2009 calendar looks as if vandals went through it. There are scribbles everywhere! Pray for my new calendar that it doesn't end up that way -laughs-
I'm changing my writing style, as you can probably see. To get use to writing English and not Engrish. Hopefully my essays can improve next year.
My fan fictions are on hiatus right now. I have no idea where my muse went to. And I'm busy reading those fan fictions that are updated. Either that or I'll be reading manga or watching anime. So I've got quite a lot on my plate right now. Probably have to clear them all and get serious next year.
I really cannot afford to lose out, being in 3E8 and all. Though I'm worrying about the subjects that I have to take next year. The Secondary Two Talk the secondary three and HoDs had with us in October didn't help much when they said those who got A1s for Elementary Mathematics and Science in secondary two, might not do as well in secondary three because of the huge gap in syllabus; Which worries me so.
Putting all these depressing facts for next year aside, I'm going to touch on a certain topic. Well, I'm not discriminating anybody so please don't get that idea.
-Okay. So I was watching MTV: JK Hits yesterday and i noticed that there wasn't any Japanese songs at all. They were all Korean songs. Now, the title says JK which means Japanese Korean. I wouldn't mind if they even put in one Japanese song; Which they didn't. This really isn't fair to Japan. I mean i know the craze is all Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea Korea. But come on! Give Japan some love would you?
There are other things regarding this matter, but I'd rather not talk about it on my blog. I guess all I ever do i bottle things up. And that's fine. Just don't be the one who pulls the plug or seriously, you would regret being born.
Ok not really. Just kidding.
I think
Life never turns out the way its suppose to be,
so just deal with it the best you can
[edit]
I forgot to mention just now, but I've read D.Gray-Man Chapter 190. Oh wow. I really hate Bak Chan's parents right now... They totally tortured Yuu-chan! And I seriously DON'T feel like counting (or thinking, for that matter) how many times Yuu died through idiotic experiments of trying to synchronize with the Innocence, resulting in electrocution... And there was someone in the background saying, "Alma's heart has stopped beating. Approximately 420 seconds until re-generation." Oh my God. If this was the sort of thing happening to Yuu at such an early age, I seriously think he's had it worse then Allen when he was tried or heresy.
Seriously I think my tears are dried up now. I can't even cry. I started hyperventilating when i saw the pictures of the experiments... It was... Really bad...
But of course,~ since Allen was seeing the scene unravelling in front of his eyes (and at the start of the chapter, a very nice scene regarding his seme -grins evilly-) he'd probably feel bad for Yuu and try to comfort him and then a romance shall start in the manga!
Speaking of romance, chapter 89 of the manga was named 'A Love Comedy'. And it was the chapter where Allen rejoins the gang at Edo and where Kanda attacks Allen through all the smoke after the Earl eradicated the entire landscape. Ah! Unmei desu!
(Unmei in English means Destiny! Ha ha... After saying that phrase, I feel like i just copied the chapter title of Hayate no Gotoku)
Well... Ja nee... Oyasumi desu. Ashita wa Choir desu.

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

