Thursday, May 27, 2010 / 5/27/2010 10:17:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Well, last day of school today.
Well done, no?
Got through the first semester unscathed. (oh the irony)
PTM and PTC yesterday. Both my parents showed up instead of just my mum.
While waiting for PTC, the following conversation ensures:
AFTER PTC
Their total 180 degree change of heart in less than an hour never fails to amaze me. Its like how they always forget their promises to me.
Ok so after i went home, on the car (WTH. i live opposite the school and my dad drove the car to the school) i started to cry silently -duh- while my parents start lecturing me.
Then when i reached home, i went for a hot shower, to calm myself. But i just ended up taking a hot shower AND hitting the wall. Which doesn't prove to be a good sign. It just means Im going to crack.
Boy, was i right.
I tried to on my laptop and the wireless cropped up some problem AGAIN. Then i got agitated because, well, i was already feeling like shit.
Then i suddenly got an SMS from my Choir senior, saying that there will be a photo shoot at 2.30pm and we need to bring black court shoes.
WELL DONE. 2 problems with this.
1. I already made plans. Now i have to cancel them because of CHOIR. AGAIN
2. I don't have black court shoes. I only have a pair of flip flops, school shoes and netball shoes.
Then i went out and asked my mum if i could borrow her court shoes. The ones i wore to the poly performance. And she said no. Then i went back to my room to play my guitar. I was like strumming so hard my fingers almost start to bleed again. (jeeze, it haven't even recovered from last time)
Then dad came in and started asking me how to say 针 in English, while i was cutting the skin that broke when i was playing the guitar. And i was frustrated in giving a reply. Then dad realised something was wrong and lectured me, saying everything that I'm frustrated right now is because of my failure.
It was at that point of time i started my second crying jag of the day all the way till i fell asleep.
So right now, I'm not sure if this is my real family. Is my birthday really 19 June? Or was my rightful birthday 6 June and i was dumped in the dumpster and my current parents took pity and picked me up? Is that why my mum suddenly wanted to help me open my bank account? So they can kick me out?
Even my grandma right now is not talking to me because about 3 days ago she asked me if i wanted more soup. I shook my head and she didn't see. She then scolded me, demanding why i didn't reply her. I said i did, i shook my head. And she scolded me :
"stupid, crazy, useless"
Then this had to happen.
Everything happened at the same time, its hard to think that it is a coincidence.
So to my fellow true friends out there, (if i have any)
would you take me in should i get chased out of my "house"?
Well done, no?
Got through the first semester unscathed. (oh the irony)
PTM and PTC yesterday. Both my parents showed up instead of just my mum.
While waiting for PTC, the following conversation ensures:
Parents: “你和表姐读书好像是最有压力哦”
Me : “什么好像?!就是吗。我比表姐读的还多压力呢。我是从我刚开始上学到现在都是在新加坡读的哦。”
AFTER PTC
Parents: “你现在要努力读书了。不可以每次上网玩电脑。最多用半个中头上National Geographic或者Discovery Channel的网站看看。你也听到老师讲,你的英文和华文都不好,还不要看多一点报纸。”
Their total 180 degree change of heart in less than an hour never fails to amaze me. Its like how they always forget their promises to me.
Ok so after i went home, on the car (WTH. i live opposite the school and my dad drove the car to the school) i started to cry silently -duh- while my parents start lecturing me.
Then when i reached home, i went for a hot shower, to calm myself. But i just ended up taking a hot shower AND hitting the wall. Which doesn't prove to be a good sign. It just means Im going to crack.
Boy, was i right.
I tried to on my laptop and the wireless cropped up some problem AGAIN. Then i got agitated because, well, i was already feeling like shit.
Then i suddenly got an SMS from my Choir senior, saying that there will be a photo shoot at 2.30pm and we need to bring black court shoes.
WELL DONE. 2 problems with this.
1. I already made plans. Now i have to cancel them because of CHOIR. AGAIN
2. I don't have black court shoes. I only have a pair of flip flops, school shoes and netball shoes.
Then i went out and asked my mum if i could borrow her court shoes. The ones i wore to the poly performance. And she said no. Then i went back to my room to play my guitar. I was like strumming so hard my fingers almost start to bleed again. (jeeze, it haven't even recovered from last time)
Then dad came in and started asking me how to say 针 in English, while i was cutting the skin that broke when i was playing the guitar. And i was frustrated in giving a reply. Then dad realised something was wrong and lectured me, saying everything that I'm frustrated right now is because of my failure.
It was at that point of time i started my second crying jag of the day all the way till i fell asleep.
So right now, I'm not sure if this is my real family. Is my birthday really 19 June? Or was my rightful birthday 6 June and i was dumped in the dumpster and my current parents took pity and picked me up? Is that why my mum suddenly wanted to help me open my bank account? So they can kick me out?
Even my grandma right now is not talking to me because about 3 days ago she asked me if i wanted more soup. I shook my head and she didn't see. She then scolded me, demanding why i didn't reply her. I said i did, i shook my head. And she scolded me :
"stupid, crazy, useless"
Then this had to happen.
Everything happened at the same time, its hard to think that it is a coincidence.
So to my fellow true friends out there, (if i have any)
would you take me in should i get chased out of my "house"?

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

