Tuesday, March 9, 2010 / 3/09/2010 08:05:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Hey guys.. Its been a while since i've updated. But i don't really see the point in doing so since not much people read this sorry excuse for a blog. I'm one of those people who really don't have much of a life... Which means not much things to share with others. Even then, nobody will probably read this.. So.. Yeah.
First things first,
お誕生日おめでとう PAPA-CHAN! :D
Sorry for the late post... As I've said, today's the first day I've blogged in like weeks...
Second,
I've gotten a new phone...
Well actually it was 2 days ago on Sunday 7 March...
Got woken up early at like 10.30 AM cause my parents were going out to have lunch since there wouldn't be any at home...
So in the end we left home at like 11.30 AM or so.. Jeeze... Could have slept a little longer! D:
So we went to the basement of Tampines Mall and had Teppanyaki... I ordered the most expensive one... Cause that was steak... Man... I love steak...
Then my dad suggested we go to Singtel, since when we were entering T-Mall, he took a couple of starhub fliers. Then i showed him the 2 phones i had originally wanted, LG newChocolate BL20v (the slide one. not the stupid remote control one)... and Samsung OMNIA II over lunch.
Anyways, we went to Singtel and there wasn't THAT much people as i would have expected on a Sunday...
The i was looking at the phones for a while when suddenly my dad says "I'm going to queue up at the counter, you continue looking for the phone you want."
And he WALKED AWAY. WHAT THE?!
And i thought he was kidding but when i actually saw him at the computer and he asked me to go over cause the system needs my I/C no. then he went to line up at the counter.
Then i rushed back to the browsing area and frantically comparing phones.. Then my dad came and got my number... And i was like WTF?! 18 more people in front of me, still safe. GOOD. So my dad was helping me decide as well...
But for some reason, the 18 in front of me like finished really quickly and i was like "OH CRAP. ITS MY TURN AND I HAVENT DECIDED!"
The i started spamming several people asking for opinions, only a few replied me -.-
Some friends...
Haha.
Anyways i just told the person i wanted Samsung OMNIA II. Then he said "Ah! That's a good phone!"
I was internally yay-ing at the time.
Then he stood up and said, "Well, OMNIA II only has 1 colour and its black."
This time i was yay-ing out loud.
Then he took it out and i saw the phone.
Wow it looks big...
Then he helped me put in my SIM card and took out my old memory card and returned it to me... As he offedmy w959 (T.T) then my mum said, "Aww... No more D.Gray-Man"
And the guy at the counter was like, "D.Gray-Man? My nieces and nephew knows them."
And i was like ..!
Then after he settled everything with my OMNIA II, he was like, "Go online and download D.Gray-Man themes for OMNIA II, there are a lot. Allen Walker right?"
And i was squealing like mad inside XD
But when i went home, i couldn't find the website.. D:
Well, I guess I'll sign out for now... Ciao people.
First things first,
お誕生日おめでとう PAPA-CHAN! :D
Sorry for the late post... As I've said, today's the first day I've blogged in like weeks...
Second,
I've gotten a new phone...
Well actually it was 2 days ago on Sunday 7 March...
Got woken up early at like 10.30 AM cause my parents were going out to have lunch since there wouldn't be any at home...
So in the end we left home at like 11.30 AM or so.. Jeeze... Could have slept a little longer! D:
So we went to the basement of Tampines Mall and had Teppanyaki... I ordered the most expensive one... Cause that was steak... Man... I love steak...
Then my dad suggested we go to Singtel, since when we were entering T-Mall, he took a couple of starhub fliers. Then i showed him the 2 phones i had originally wanted, LG newChocolate BL20v (the slide one. not the stupid remote control one)... and Samsung OMNIA II over lunch.
Anyways, we went to Singtel and there wasn't THAT much people as i would have expected on a Sunday...
The i was looking at the phones for a while when suddenly my dad says "I'm going to queue up at the counter, you continue looking for the phone you want."
And he WALKED AWAY. WHAT THE?!
And i thought he was kidding but when i actually saw him at the computer and he asked me to go over cause the system needs my I/C no. then he went to line up at the counter.
Then i rushed back to the browsing area and frantically comparing phones.. Then my dad came and got my number... And i was like WTF?! 18 more people in front of me, still safe. GOOD. So my dad was helping me decide as well...
But for some reason, the 18 in front of me like finished really quickly and i was like "OH CRAP. ITS MY TURN AND I HAVENT DECIDED!"
The i started spamming several people asking for opinions, only a few replied me -.-
Some friends...
Haha.
Anyways i just told the person i wanted Samsung OMNIA II. Then he said "Ah! That's a good phone!"
I was internally yay-ing at the time.
Then he stood up and said, "Well, OMNIA II only has 1 colour and its black."
This time i was yay-ing out loud.
Then he took it out and i saw the phone.
Wow it looks big...
Then he helped me put in my SIM card and took out my old memory card and returned it to me... As he offed
And the guy at the counter was like, "D.Gray-Man? My nieces and nephew knows them."
And i was like ..!
Then after he settled everything with my OMNIA II, he was like, "Go online and download D.Gray-Man themes for OMNIA II, there are a lot. Allen Walker right?"
And i was squealing like mad inside XD
But when i went home, i couldn't find the website.. D:
Well, I guess I'll sign out for now... Ciao people.

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

