Wednesday, January 27, 2010 / 1/27/2010 09:42:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
OK. I've seriously ran out of ideas for the post titles. So I'm going to use the title of the song I'm currently listening to :)
Today was another busy day... Triple sciences plus geography... All four has homework. Not to mention I still have to do the chinese textbook and write in the journal PLUS decorate the journal.
Oh and I scored myself a forfeit on Friday for unable to continue the "cheng yu". Not only me, there are like 3 more...
Shesh~ I seriously want to take CLB. It would make my life a whole lot easier. Either that or I take Japanese. But of course, my parents are seriously against it...
Its a stressful first month of school... And it isn't even up yet. Oh wow! How the hell am I suppose to survive the next two years?
Simple~ I'll have to deal with it. Don't get me wrong, I love my subject combinations :)
Already set my goals for Mid Years... Look :
:) Kami. I'm the WORST person ever!
Today was another busy day... Triple sciences plus geography... All four has homework. Not to mention I still have to do the chinese textbook and write in the journal PLUS decorate the journal.
Oh and I scored myself a forfeit on Friday for unable to continue the "cheng yu". Not only me, there are like 3 more...
Shesh~ I seriously want to take CLB. It would make my life a whole lot easier. Either that or I take Japanese. But of course, my parents are seriously against it...
Its a stressful first month of school... And it isn't even up yet. Oh wow! How the hell am I suppose to survive the next two years?
Simple~ I'll have to deal with it. Don't get me wrong, I love my subject combinations :)
Already set my goals for Mid Years... Look :
B3 - English
A1 - Additional Mathematics
A1 - Elementary Mathematics
A1 - Biology
A1 - Chemistry
A1 - Physics
A2 - Combined Humanities (Geog)
C5 - Chinese
:) Kami. I'm the WORST person ever!

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

