Saturday, January 2, 2010 / 1/02/2010 12:50:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Its one day late but whatever.
I was busy with reading Soul Eater and watching it. But only the first episode though. Cause the internet was so lag that I gave up on it. Maybe I'll try again after catching up to the manga (only 19 more chapters i think). Of course, next week I'll be super busy so I'd better catch up to the manga within today and tomorrow... About 9-10 chapters a day would be fine... Right?
I highly doubt it...
Ugh... First week of school and I'm already this swamped. I really have no desire to think about the rest of the year and -in fact- the next year.
I'll probably blog more at night. So for now, mata nee :)
What is it about the moonlight that draws my existence in?
The dark places?
The perfect agony?
I would give up my cryptic solitude to know.
--Anonymous
I was busy with reading Soul Eater and watching it. But only the first episode though. Cause the internet was so lag that I gave up on it. Maybe I'll try again after catching up to the manga (only 19 more chapters i think). Of course, next week I'll be super busy so I'd better catch up to the manga within today and tomorrow... About 9-10 chapters a day would be fine... Right?
I highly doubt it...
Ugh... First week of school and I'm already this swamped. I really have no desire to think about the rest of the year and -in fact- the next year.
I'll probably blog more at night. So for now, mata nee :)
What is it about the moonlight that draws my existence in?
The dark places?
The perfect agony?
I would give up my cryptic solitude to know.
--Anonymous

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

