カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
4 more days...
Thursday, December 31, 2009 / 12/31/2009 08:56:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


New Year's Eve...

Tomorrow's the day to start using a new calendar... January and February is the portrait of Allen playing the piano :) I'm not really a fan of the other portraits (especially March and April's) until July and August... So I'll be leaving the page to January and February until July :)




♥♥♥





♥♥♥♥♥





♥ DIE YOU STUPID PAIRING





♥♥ For some reason, i smell a pairing here...





♥♥♥





♥♥♥♥ (Like, Oh my God! I love Rhode in this one!)





♥♥♥



(Yep. With Lavi, there's a decrease of 2 hearts. Cause seriously. What the Hell is he doing interfering with Yullen? He should just stay straight and go to Lenalee or some random girl.)



So yeah... My parents are out with the uncle to Giant or Kami-knows-where. Apparently to buy something. Of course, I won't be saying it HERE. Its just plain disgusting.

For some reason, he just wouldn't shut up about me going to Canada for:
-Living.
-Visiting.
-Studying.

Ok. First. I told him I wanted to go Australia to study cause at first I thought I wanted to go to the University of Melbourne. But then i changed my mind. I'd probably wanna go to Japan to study? I know its highly unlikely but can't a girl dream?

Lets set aside those depressing stuff...
Ok that sounded just retarded. My life just SCREAMS depressing.

Choir has just changed the days to Mondays and Thrusdays... Which means the day i start school, I'll have to go for choir. And thats not all, on the fourth of January, there's choir... Sixth of January, there's secondary one orientation programme. seventh of January, choir. Eight of January, CCA Bazaar.

Jeeze, you'd think they'd give us a rest or something. And we're told that we would be performing in Tampines1 or Tampines Mall for publicity leading up to the Esplanade performance on the seventeenth of June. Thats like, two days before my birthday. I seriously can't guarantee that I'll be in Singapore though.

But there are still other concerts like the End of Year concert at NAFA and the Twenty-fifth Anniversary of our school.

Oh well, I best be signing off right now... Going to get back to reading Soul Eater

Advance Happy New Year to All and hope for a great 2010 ahead :)
akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!



"It was then, staring into the damnation, that my isolated heart was truly born."

--Contessa Belinda Di Carciofi, Tragedy and Dreams

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.