カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
3rd Day of Sec 3
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 / 1/06/2010 09:35:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Its amazing I'm still not dead. Yesterday was epic. Lessons till 4 and tuition at 6 all the way till 8.30. Once i reached home, i just plopped on the bed and went to sleep, resulting in a TON of stuff to do today...

Had to read my Physics and Chemistry... Revise on Biology... Do Chinese homework (not really interested, so I'll do tomorrow)... And some other stuff.

Had the choir performance for Sec 1 today... Yesh. Epic phail... I mean seriously, who like HSM anymore? zzz I got a good look at all their faces when the song name was introduced... Then also it was really funny when they started clapping when we finished the first song. Even Mr Toh was laughing xD

Ok anyways, got our choir tee... Then was told that me and Sin Kin needed to do a booth for Alto section... wow great...

Tomorrow's practice is cancelled for all the hard work we put into the performance... But apparently we need to go back for one and a half hours for briefing on the CCA Bazaar... Not only that, those doing the booths will have to stay back even longer. Wow. GREAT. Seriously.

Probably on Friday, I wouldn't even make it to tuition! Cause of course, we'll be held back, as usual.

But whatever. Seriously. Can't they get someone from e5 or e4 to settle it instead of me? I mean I'm still trying to get used to the stressful enough timetable and they wanna slap something like this on me? Is it some kind of joke?

Ok whatever. I don't really give a flying fudge right now. The only thing that can calm my frazzled nerves are some good Yullen-love. :)

Well, off to pack some more stuff... Stupid heavy school bag...

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.