Monday, January 4, 2010 / 1/04/2010 09:47:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
First day, the teachers are already giving us stress... A new transfer student from America. Almost half of the Sec 3 girl population are smitten with him. ZZZ whatever. He's not Japanese so its none of my business HAHA XD
Tuesday i have...
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Physics
-E-Maths
-A-Maths
-English
-Chinese
What the hell?! Its seriously a death penalty by itself! ARGHH!!! And school freaking ends at 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays... So this week I'm freaking booked. So i seriously have no choice to skip tuition... And next week, my teacher can't make it for Friday afternoon. So seriously. What the fuck am I suppose to do now? I can't give up tuition. I won't give up guitar. Like fuck i can give up choir.
So seriously. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO FUCKING DO?!
Why is my heart so pain-filled with suffering?
And why do I no longer care?
--Ariadne Zeitwellen Masters-Chambers
Tuesday i have...
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Physics
-E-Maths
-A-Maths
-English
-Chinese
What the hell?! Its seriously a death penalty by itself! ARGHH!!! And school freaking ends at 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays... So this week I'm freaking booked. So i seriously have no choice to skip tuition... And next week, my teacher can't make it for Friday afternoon. So seriously. What the fuck am I suppose to do now? I can't give up tuition. I won't give up guitar. Like fuck i can give up choir.
So seriously. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO FUCKING DO?!
Why is my heart so pain-filled with suffering?
And why do I no longer care?
--Ariadne Zeitwellen Masters-Chambers

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

