Sunday, January 10, 2010 / 1/10/2010 09:55:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
The week was... crappy...
Bored to hell on Friday during chinese tuition... But went overly high during the CCA Bazaar...
So yeah... There's my boring life.
Well, SOR-RY for not having an interesting life but my time is all filled up to the brim. Don't get out of school till like 3pm the earliest (excluding Friday) and get home latest at 7pm... So its like seriously... I'm so tired out at the end of the day and the end of the week... But hey, I read manga and anime to replenish myself! :D
So happy for catching up to the manga... Now watching the anime... stopped at episode 20 and will continue with 21 tomorrow.. :)
Ja nee... Oyasumi.
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill
Bored to hell on Friday during chinese tuition... But went overly high during the CCA Bazaar...
So yeah... There's my boring life.
Well, SOR-RY for not having an interesting life but my time is all filled up to the brim. Don't get out of school till like 3pm the earliest (excluding Friday) and get home latest at 7pm... So its like seriously... I'm so tired out at the end of the day and the end of the week... But hey, I read manga and anime to replenish myself! :D
So happy for catching up to the manga... Now watching the anime... stopped at episode 20 and will continue with 21 tomorrow.. :)
Ja nee... Oyasumi.
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."
-Winston Churchill

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

