Saturday, January 16, 2010 / 1/16/2010 10:32:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Its Saturday already. That was quick.
Laptop auto shut off 3 times already... Starting to piss me off. And its just when i was watching Episode 41 halfway through.
Busy week, as usual...
Full of homework.. I've only left half a mindmap and a graph to do before I've completed them all...
Loading Episode 41 on both chia-anime and narutoshippuuden now... ugh.. Its freaking slow... And whenever the laptop lags a little, I fear it might shut down. Jeeze... What the hell is wrong?! My laptop isn't even two years old yet... Its only about one and a half...
Well, i guess i'll read fan fictions till the videos have loaded. And pray that the laptop wouldn't auto shut off again...
Laptop auto shut off 3 times already... Starting to piss me off. And its just when i was watching Episode 41 halfway through.
Busy week, as usual...
Full of homework.. I've only left half a mindmap and a graph to do before I've completed them all...
Loading Episode 41 on both chia-anime and narutoshippuuden now... ugh.. Its freaking slow... And whenever the laptop lags a little, I fear it might shut down. Jeeze... What the hell is wrong?! My laptop isn't even two years old yet... Its only about one and a half...
Well, i guess i'll read fan fictions till the videos have loaded. And pray that the laptop wouldn't auto shut off again...

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

