Sunday, January 24, 2010 / 1/24/2010 08:36:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Its been a while since I've last blogged. Just little over a week.
Fourth week of the first term and the last week of January... Time do fly however, there are still the negative sides of it.
This coming Friday would be our Physics test. Chapters one and four, if I'm not mistaken.
Its been stressful, of course. Teachers putting all the pressure on us. Well, its to be expected since we're in the "best" class... But it seems every other class are having fun slacking. But I'm fine with it. I'm more of the studious type, albeit not nerd.
My days don't end till way into the night, except for Sundays, but being used to the busy days, its kind of boring on Sundays but I don't want the time to end cause I really just want to rest for a while.
Fan fictions are put on hold because i really don't have the time or energy to type and think of them. I have to -I found out- stay really focused on my studies for these two years and not stray from the path I've decided for myself. This is the one time i made a decision and actually got it through my hard work. I'm not letting everything go down the drain.
Life, of course, would have their ups and downs... I'm experiencing the delicate balance between them right now, hoping that I wouldn't break like last time. My friends pulled and patched me up. Their efforts are not going to waste either.
Yeah, I'm probably sprouting a bunch of crap right now... They may be totally irrelevant but that's just what I'm feeling right now... Of course, I'm know for my randomness :)
I'm signing off here... So enjoy what's left of your weekend :) Its ending in three hour's time...
The dark places in my dreams mirror the agony of my dark mind.
--Lemuel W. H. Ranier, Perfect, Cryptic, Perfect
Fourth week of the first term and the last week of January... Time do fly however, there are still the negative sides of it.
This coming Friday would be our Physics test. Chapters one and four, if I'm not mistaken.
Its been stressful, of course. Teachers putting all the pressure on us. Well, its to be expected since we're in the "best" class... But it seems every other class are having fun slacking. But I'm fine with it. I'm more of the studious type, albeit not nerd.
My days don't end till way into the night, except for Sundays, but being used to the busy days, its kind of boring on Sundays but I don't want the time to end cause I really just want to rest for a while.
Fan fictions are put on hold because i really don't have the time or energy to type and think of them. I have to -I found out- stay really focused on my studies for these two years and not stray from the path I've decided for myself. This is the one time i made a decision and actually got it through my hard work. I'm not letting everything go down the drain.
Life, of course, would have their ups and downs... I'm experiencing the delicate balance between them right now, hoping that I wouldn't break like last time. My friends pulled and patched me up. Their efforts are not going to waste either.
Yeah, I'm probably sprouting a bunch of crap right now... They may be totally irrelevant but that's just what I'm feeling right now... Of course, I'm know for my randomness :)
I'm signing off here... So enjoy what's left of your weekend :) Its ending in three hour's time...
The dark places in my dreams mirror the agony of my dark mind.
--Lemuel W. H. Ranier, Perfect, Cryptic, Perfect

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

