Saturday, February 6, 2010 / 2/06/2010 07:32:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
First day!
Land expedition. 3 freaking hours D: went high with Jerelyn LOL.. Banging each other xD
Reach camp site, all sand D:
Then went Kayaking! NO NEED I/C WOOOTS! xD
Kayaking OKOK lahh.. Stupid instructors... ask us move their canoe -.- can't we just take our own canoe and paddles? still ask us help them... BLEAHHH
Marius was like scooping water the whole time D: I give timing still can wrong ZZZZ
Jerelyn almost reaching the shore le capsized. HAHA SUCKER! =X
"Swim to the shore Jerelyn!!!"
Then most of us siamed when bugs went our way... Mrs Chua was like "You all are bip students..."
Then at night when debriefing, a centipede came and we all stared at it... Mrs Chua was like "Now we're seeing the true bio students..."
A while later (everyone was still staring at it xD) "Hello, Mrs Chua is not the small little thing down there."
LOL WHAT THE XD
Second Day!
Sian! I I/C today D:
Pervious day only 2hrs sleep... damn cranky...
First event, Zipline
After that only 15 ppl managed to play...
The we still have 10 more mins and the instructor talking to ANOTHER instructor... So i wanted to ask where the general stations is cause its the next one on the list... Then someone was like "Cassandra, faster as lah. No time already!"
-.- yeah right...
Went to General Stations...
Y'know... I still don't understand why in class everyone know how to gather in groups... But in camp, don't know.
Still don't understand.
Then Abseiling.. OMG THAT ROCKS.
LUNCHHHH
Rock-climbing... Didn't get to try T.T
Multi-vine (at least thats what i think its called... unless its challenge pole) stupid nia.. I first D: never give me instructions how i know climb from where to where D: stupid wind!!! keep blowing me T.T
BURMA BRIDGE. Me first again... wa this one i slipped but still managed to pull myself up and continue =X
The went for camp prep... 6pm... went to shower cause that was the time on the timetable... Then Jasmine told us need go report. Report then report lahh...
Report liao... ask why bathe. say timetable say de... The instructor told those haven bathe (1/4 of the class) go for dinner... then we wait... They eating halfway then ask I/C go over. Instructor THEN told us timetable change.
WHAT THE FUDGING HELL. Ask them go eat shit lahh...
Our turn to eat, we wait in line then Mr Tan came... Somebody told him I/C instructions not clear.
GREAT become my fault already. Cool. Just GREAT.
After that camp prep... Then campfire... E8 all damn buay song alr... So no response... Stupid nia...I first one need response -.-
Then the song we performed.....
THE WORLD IS JUST AWESOME! xD
after that I/C need go see instructor again... All do survey then I/Cs need tabulate the scores... ZZZ USE OTAS LAHHH walau ehhh...
Slept at like 1+am... we the fastest pair alr luhh... all still tabulating... LOL...
Day three
FINALLY CAN GO HOME.
Took bus... 10mins reach alr -.-
BYE NOW.. WANNA READ CHP 191 OF DGM T.T STUPID PEOPLE WANNA PUT YUU TO SLEEP! DDDD:
Land expedition. 3 freaking hours D: went high with Jerelyn LOL.. Banging each other xD
Reach camp site, all sand D:
Then went Kayaking! NO NEED I/C WOOOTS! xD
Kayaking OKOK lahh.. Stupid instructors... ask us move their canoe -.- can't we just take our own canoe and paddles? still ask us help them... BLEAHHH
Marius was like scooping water the whole time D: I give timing still can wrong ZZZZ
Jerelyn almost reaching the shore le capsized. HAHA SUCKER! =X
"Swim to the shore Jerelyn!!!"
Then most of us siamed when bugs went our way... Mrs Chua was like "You all are bip students..."
Then at night when debriefing, a centipede came and we all stared at it... Mrs Chua was like "Now we're seeing the true bio students..."
A while later (everyone was still staring at it xD) "Hello, Mrs Chua is not the small little thing down there."
LOL WHAT THE XD
Second Day!
Sian! I I/C today D:
Pervious day only 2hrs sleep... damn cranky...
First event, Zipline
After that only 15 ppl managed to play...
The we still have 10 more mins and the instructor talking to ANOTHER instructor... So i wanted to ask where the general stations is cause its the next one on the list... Then someone was like "Cassandra, faster as lah. No time already!"
-.- yeah right...
Went to General Stations...
Y'know... I still don't understand why in class everyone know how to gather in groups... But in camp, don't know.
Still don't understand.
Then Abseiling.. OMG THAT ROCKS.
LUNCHHHH
Rock-climbing... Didn't get to try T.T
Multi-vine (at least thats what i think its called... unless its challenge pole) stupid nia.. I first D: never give me instructions how i know climb from where to where D: stupid wind!!! keep blowing me T.T
BURMA BRIDGE. Me first again... wa this one i slipped but still managed to pull myself up and continue =X
The went for camp prep... 6pm... went to shower cause that was the time on the timetable... Then Jasmine told us need go report. Report then report lahh...
Report liao... ask why bathe. say timetable say de... The instructor told those haven bathe (1/4 of the class) go for dinner... then we wait... They eating halfway then ask I/C go over. Instructor THEN told us timetable change.
WHAT THE FUDGING HELL. Ask them go eat shit lahh...
Our turn to eat, we wait in line then Mr Tan came... Somebody told him I/C instructions not clear.
GREAT become my fault already. Cool. Just GREAT.
After that camp prep... Then campfire... E8 all damn buay song alr... So no response... Stupid nia...I first one need response -.-
Then the song we performed.....
THE WORLD IS JUST AWESOME! xD
after that I/C need go see instructor again... All do survey then I/Cs need tabulate the scores... ZZZ USE OTAS LAHHH walau ehhh...
Slept at like 1+am... we the fastest pair alr luhh... all still tabulating... LOL...
Day three
FINALLY CAN GO HOME.
Took bus... 10mins reach alr -.-
BYE NOW.. WANNA READ CHP 191 OF DGM T.T STUPID PEOPLE WANNA PUT YUU TO SLEEP! DDDD:

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

