カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Hologram
Sunday, April 18, 2010 / 4/18/2010 03:55:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


The weather is as hot as usual...

I'm turning into a liquid soon...

Whatever (:

Anyways, its been a while since I've blogged... おいさしぶりですねえ?

School's been pretty tough lately. Considering Mid Year is coming, not to mention all the tests. Haven't been doing well, of course. Well, I'll never excel in anything. Besides, doomsday is coming in 2012, after crapping through O's it'll be the end. So its all right.


Speaking of school, even though now its mid-April, E8 is stilla foreign class. In my opinion, its like last year's E8 are still close together in their own bonds. I'm not jealous or anything, why would i be? Its just difficult to talk to each other. Its fine by me, seeing how they're smart and all. Maybe someone stupid like me isn't worth their time. I don't mind (:


Changed my anime listing. Its now on a website so there's an easier management for me. Currently high on Maid-Sama!, a shojo anime and manga. *laughs* I thought I'll never see the day when I'm actually loving one :D Maybe I'll post later. Maybe i won't.

じゃねえみんな

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.