カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Again
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 / 3/24/2010 03:51:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


The 3rd day into Term 2 and I'm already feeling like crap.

Well there's no reason for it i suppose..?

But we got back our chinese CA2 today~ And guess what? I'm 2nd last! YAY another fail~

I'm still patiently waiting for the day that I'm kicked to Basic Chinese... But then again... Its Monday afternoon... Have choir. So yeah I don't know what to do now...

Maybe all this stress is just mental and pressure I'm putting on myself...

Waiting for the day I'm going to crack again... Or i already did... Hmm...

The scars are healing already... I won't be doing anything to them anytime soon cause for some reason, people can see it easily and over my dead body I'm wearing a jacket... Stupid Singapore weather can already kill me even when I'm wearing FBT singlet...

I really really can't stand the heat...

zzz... HE's coming back on Sunday... ughh... Irritating mans.. Can't he just FUCKING GO HOME?

Whatever... I'll just ignore him again...

Nobody's "free" to talk to me these few days... All just don't want to talk to me i guess... Well, I don't really mind...

Even if they do, sometimes i just get insulted.. They don't really know what's going through in my mind. Or they do know and just find joy in insulting me. Well, its fine. They can say all they like. I won't take in all the stupid comments that makes me unhappy. Wait scratch that. I'm ALREADY unhappy has been and will be. Ever since THAT YEAR.

P.E today was crap... Floor-ball... Whatever... Nobody wanted to volunteer to play. Jeeze its just a game... And we have to play against 3A3 right?

The girls ain't sporting D: and today i realized that even though none of the girls are in Sports teams, they also don't like sports all together...

Damn i feel so demoralized as a sports lover...

Whoops, my movie's loaded and I'm off to bathe before watching.

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.