カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
400th Post!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 / 6/01/2010 10:36:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Hey people.

This blog is quite old i guess (?)

400th Post already.

OK anyways, today was a crappy day.

Had Chemistry early in the morning. (8am - 10.30am)

Then followed by Choir. (2pm - 6pm+++)

I think there was a haze or something. I was suffocating in class for two and a half hours. Almost fainted/vomited.

LOL. But nobody cares right? Even my parents don't.

Oh well. I don't mind, really. Since nobody is there when i need someone to talk to or rely on. Nope. I'm always picking myself up after a fall. Which doesn't take long really. But you really can't shake the loneliness huh?

まあ、いいな。

There's 2 more days of school.

I honestly think this is NOT a holiday at all. I can't even rest properly.

This is one of those time when i feel like crying. But I'll save it for later.

My life is seriously fucked up.

Why is holidays even given? Its ALWAYS ALWAYS WILL BE eaten up by something. If MOE want's to kill us all, just have lessons all year round! Who fucking CARES about holidays?

Besides, why must the educational system be so demanding? Its not doing ANY GOOD at all! We're just cramming for our future, which is not even in sight, seeing how 2012 will be the end of the world.

This is just plain retarded. We're learning faster then other countries. And it feels like they graduate faster then us. So what's up with THAT?

If they want to kill us, just call America and ask them to launch the freaking nuclear bomb already! Jeeze, why go through the trouble to plan elaborate nation-wide exams?

Speaking of exams, i don't understand why we need to PAY for the O's when we are practically forced to take it in the first place.

I seriously don't see the point in the world. It's all so whacked-up!

Will 2012 come quickly. I really can't handle these kind of pressure anymore.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!




This is just a bad dream right? I'll wake up from it right? NONE of the pressure and stress I'm feeling now really happening! Its all a fake. Right? RIGHT?

I can't even rest for one pathetic holiday.

Not even an ounce of rest.

NOT EVEN.

Maybe not living is the best option huh?

Yeah. Maybe it is.

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.