カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Laugh Away
Friday, June 25, 2010 / 6/25/2010 08:36:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Papa-chan. My blog is not emo.

The emo one is the blogger.

Anyways. Been sick for the past two days. I knew it. Seriously. After the Esplanade performance I will fall sick.

So yeah. Didn't manage to make it for the Choir Camp. Gosh. I know people will badmouth me. Oh well... Its their mouth. Its also not my fault I fell sick ._.

OK. So I've bought my Sundown Festival ticket ばんざい! So I'm psyched up for 31 July! But then school has to start or else how would 31 July get close? :D

Anyways. Going to Japan Romance tomorrow. There are several booths tho :

Maid Cafe serving food and drinks
Anime Merchandise
Japanese karaoke
Pachinko machine exhibit
Takoyaki stall
Second hand manga/doujinshi/toys booth
Japanese street wear sales

Haha. Looking forward to the Takoyaki stall xD

Mum hugely protested to me going tomorrow.
Mum : "I don't want you to go to Orchard tomorrow. Later you get caught"
Me : "Caught by who sia?! Who will want to catch me?"
Mum : "Later your teachers see you there then you get caught luh. Sick still wandering around."
Me : (thinking) Funny sia. people can recover from sickness right? And i die die must go tomorrow even if I'm dying cause 1, i need to pay for shirt. 2, i wanna find my figurines! :D

Anyways. Going out at 10.30am, meet up with papa-chan and go eat Mac Brekkie (hope it doesn't kill what's left of my voice). Then go Orchard Central look at the booths and stuff. Eat takoyaki... If hungry maybe go to the Maid Cafe? :D Then 1.40pm make our way to Cuppage Plaza and meet up with Rekka and pass her the money for the T-Shirt! :D After that rush back to MRT station and go back to Tampines Mall for my guitar lesson. ぜんぜんかんぺき! I'm starting to think maybe i should use Hiragana and Katakana when typing Japanese instead of Kanji so it'll be easier to read. haha :D

Anyways, i guess i shall sign off now. This is one of the happier posts that I have. Obviously because of the Sundown Festival eh? :D

じゃ、またねえ!

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.