Friday, June 18, 2010 / 6/18/2010 10:40:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
My last blog post before i officially turn 15.
Quite peeved uh, for several reasons.
The 14th year of my wasn't all that great towards the end...
Sometimes Every time, i feel as if my life is already planned out for my by people around me :
-Decisions for things made by my friends. Not that i really mind this, but at least they would tell or ask me first before actually putting it as official.
-Decisions made by my parents. My JC,Poly and University has already been decided by my parents. I'm guessing they've already decided my job in the future.
I'm just reminiscing on my 14th year. Its not all that perfect. But I have made some good friends that i would hate to lose. But at least they make me laugh for 5 seconds so that in that 5 seconds I could have forgotten about my wretched life for a while and really bask in the laughter with everyone. So, i would really like to thank those who made my days bearable for me. I know you don't need me to write the names cause you'd probably know who you are.
June has really been a stressful month for me. Three years ago, if anyone told me i would be performing at Esplanade, I would have laughed at them. I mean, come on. A sports person like me, being in an aesthetic group.
That's really uncalled for.
But I really had a lot of fun, performing with the rest. Especially when you hear the applause after you pour all your hard work and effort into the big performance. Its really really awesome.
Well, i guess i shall emo away now... G'night and hello sweet 15 (: I pray for it to be a better year (:
Quite peeved uh, for several reasons.
The 14th year of my wasn't all that great towards the end...
-Decisions for things made by my friends. Not that i really mind this, but at least they would tell or ask me first before actually putting it as official.
-Decisions made by my parents. My JC,Poly and University has already been decided by my parents. I'm guessing they've already decided my job in the future.
I'm just reminiscing on my 14th year. Its not all that perfect. But I have made some good friends that i would hate to lose. But at least they make me laugh for 5 seconds so that in that 5 seconds I could have forgotten about my wretched life for a while and really bask in the laughter with everyone. So, i would really like to thank those who made my days bearable for me. I know you don't need me to write the names cause you'd probably know who you are.
June has really been a stressful month for me. Three years ago, if anyone told me i would be performing at Esplanade, I would have laughed at them. I mean, come on. A sports person like me, being in an aesthetic group.
That's really uncalled for.
But I really had a lot of fun, performing with the rest. Especially when you hear the applause after you pour all your hard work and effort into the big performance. Its really really awesome.
Well, i guess i shall emo away now... G'night and hello sweet 15 (: I pray for it to be a better year (:

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

