カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Suberidai
Monday, June 14, 2010 / 6/14/2010 09:39:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Im currently OBSESSED with Gokudera Hayato of Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!




Im also totally hooked on 5927 (GokuTsuna) :3

Yes, i know I'm a totally weirdo who loves Yaoi & BL. But hey, its my personality. Don't hate it just cause I'm different. At least I'm unique, unlike some people whom I would love to mention but they are obvious deemed unworthy to grace my blog with their name (:

Plus, I haven't forgotten about my dear Yullen :D Of course not! How could i ever do that? Yuu-chan will just come and whack me on the head. HARD.

Also, sorry for breaking off in the previous blog post and like totally MIA-ing after that. What i wanted to mention were not very important. Just a few youtube videos i wanted to post. But then again. Not a lot of people are pure J-Pop fans and all. So yeah :D

...

Sorry. I strayed to DeviantArt for a while... AND OMG. THIS IS PURE WIN! XD



ANYWAYS. Sorry for weirding you readers out :D I'm just this kind of person. So yeah.

Life has been pretty hectic these days. I'm already exhausted... Holidays nowadays, I really can't handle them anymore. D:

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.