Tuesday, July 6, 2010 / 7/06/2010 09:53:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Sianz. Internet ki siao again D:
I really wanna change lappy. BUT NO MONEY!
And omg. my dad's lappy is so difficult to use ._. The keyboard so damn small.
I'm considering heeding Crystal's advice in getting Alienware. She says its under Dell. Its also good for gaming uh. From what i hear from Jun Yi. Hmm... I have a couple of people to ask opinions from huh? People like Crystal,Jun Yi and Jia Rong. HAHA.
Helping out papa-chan with her indices. YAY I LOVE INDICES. But ABSOLUTELY HATE trigonometry. And also idk what happen lah. But out A and E Maths teacher (NAMELY KK) suddenly PMS-ed like a bitch going on menopause.
I have a feeling that all the students he taught will never set foot in KK Hospital. Male or Female also won't go. zzz Its just brings backhorrible irritating memories.
Anyways, enough of this crap.
I'm super depressed right now. Probably PMS or some shit ._.
I really don't like being a girl sometimes.
People treat me like a helpless bunny.
Well, I'm NOT. I'm perfectly able to handle things on my own.
I hate it when people go, "Oh wait, never mind, you're a girl."
You have no idea how much that aggravates me.
Well, I guess i shall go now. Typing on a retardedly small keyboard is irritating ._.
I really wanna change lappy. BUT NO MONEY!
And omg. my dad's lappy is so difficult to use ._. The keyboard so damn small.
I'm considering heeding Crystal's advice in getting Alienware. She says its under Dell. Its also good for gaming uh. From what i hear from Jun Yi. Hmm... I have a couple of people to ask opinions from huh? People like Crystal,Jun Yi and Jia Rong. HAHA.
Helping out papa-chan with her indices. YAY I LOVE INDICES. But ABSOLUTELY HATE trigonometry. And also idk what happen lah. But out A and E Maths teacher (NAMELY KK) suddenly PMS-ed like a bitch going on menopause.
I have a feeling that all the students he taught will never set foot in KK Hospital. Male or Female also won't go. zzz Its just brings back
Anyways, enough of this crap.
I'm super depressed right now. Probably PMS or some shit ._.
I really don't like being a girl sometimes.
People treat me like a helpless bunny.
Well, I'm NOT. I'm perfectly able to handle things on my own.
I hate it when people go, "Oh wait, never mind, you're a girl."
You have no idea how much that aggravates me.
Well, I guess i shall go now. Typing on a retardedly small keyboard is irritating ._.

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

