Saturday, June 26, 2010 / 6/26/2010 08:24:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
NAH! I updated le lah Papa-chan!

Met papa-chan at my bus stop (she overslept ._.) From 10.15am become 10.30am.
まあねえ。 At least we got to eat Mac breakfast :D
Went to the Japan Romance fest @ Orchard Central. I guess we we're a little to early.
Then we popped by Kinokuniya and Papa-chan went and bought her Popolo magazine. (pfft! Potato~). Damn. My Neo Genesis Vol. 45 sold out! T.T Walau. I want my SuG and LM.C!! D:
とにかく!
Went back to Somerset and made our way to Cuppage Plaza (the name sounds really wrong. Like what Papa-chan said.).
Then met up with Rekka and paid for my Fan T-shirt, which we're all going to wear to the Sundown Festival to show our support for LM.C and SuG! I didn't chip in for the shirts to be given to them though D: Cause, well, even though it's a small amount, I'm tight for cash D:
Anyways, after that went back to Tampines and parted ways with Papa-chan cause i had to go for guitar. XD
Epic fail cans? We were given a new piece of score to learn and i stared at like it like a dumb shit xD Stun a while cause like very long never see a new score uhh. Then the tab there confuse me even more so i went and read the notes (tau geh!). But seriously epic fail. Keep pressing wrong notes.
UGH!
Papa-chan! All your fault lah! I go ki siao already. Haha xD
Ok. So I've finished my 3rd piece of chinese 报章读后感.
あと一!
Plus debate. ONE MORE POINT!
And the reflection for the Service Learning thingy. (:
Then tomorrow morning I'm going Changi Beach with my parents to visit my maternal Grandmother. Then going to Popular bookshop to stock up on my school supplies. Also I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow. Which reminds me, I should find a picture that has the fringe I want so i can show the person how i want my hair to be. Haha. I may or may not cut though. But over my dead body I'm going to cut bangs. (ごめんね、ユウーちゃん!-shots- -sliced- haha)
Maybe アレンーちゃん's hair though, when he kena-ed the hair growth potion when they're going to move the Order :D (I do love my モヤシーちゃん -laughs-)
So i just read Katekyo Hitman REBORN! chapter 295 and Fairy Tail chapter 189. KHR totally ended in a cliffie D: And FT... Lets just say there's going to be more fighting. Haha
Watched KHR episode 190 too. zzz Its still stuck in the Future Arc haha. Oh the irony. In the manga, its already in the past. :x
Ok i guess i shall sign off here! :D Must think of another point for the debate and also to find another news article to crap through. PLUS the reflection for the SL project and to freak out some more over my new timetable...
またねえ~

Met papa-chan at my bus stop (she overslept ._.) From 10.15am become 10.30am.
まあねえ。 At least we got to eat Mac breakfast :D
Went to the Japan Romance fest @ Orchard Central. I guess we we're a little to early.
Then we popped by Kinokuniya and Papa-chan went and bought her Popolo magazine. (pfft! Potato~). Damn. My Neo Genesis Vol. 45 sold out! T.T Walau. I want my SuG and LM.C!! D:
とにかく!
Went back to Somerset and made our way to Cuppage Plaza (the name sounds really wrong. Like what Papa-chan said.).
Then met up with Rekka and paid for my Fan T-shirt, which we're all going to wear to the Sundown Festival to show our support for LM.C and SuG! I didn't chip in for the shirts to be given to them though D: Cause, well, even though it's a small amount, I'm tight for cash D:
Anyways, after that went back to Tampines and parted ways with Papa-chan cause i had to go for guitar. XD
Epic fail cans? We were given a new piece of score to learn and i stared at like it like a dumb shit xD Stun a while cause like very long never see a new score uhh. Then the tab there confuse me even more so i went and read the notes (tau geh!). But seriously epic fail. Keep pressing wrong notes.
UGH!
Papa-chan! All your fault lah! I go ki siao already. Haha xD
Ok. So I've finished my 3rd piece of chinese 报章读后感.
あと一!
Plus debate. ONE MORE POINT!
And the reflection for the Service Learning thingy. (:
Then tomorrow morning I'm going Changi Beach with my parents to visit my maternal Grandmother. Then going to Popular bookshop to stock up on my school supplies. Also I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow. Which reminds me, I should find a picture that has the fringe I want so i can show the person how i want my hair to be. Haha. I may or may not cut though. But over my dead body I'm going to cut bangs. (ごめんね、ユウーちゃん!
Maybe アレンーちゃん's hair though, when he kena-ed the hair growth potion when they're going to move the Order :D (I do love my モヤシーちゃん -laughs-)
So i just read Katekyo Hitman REBORN! chapter 295 and Fairy Tail chapter 189. KHR totally ended in a cliffie D: And FT... Lets just say there's going to be more fighting. Haha
Watched KHR episode 190 too. zzz Its still stuck in the Future Arc haha. Oh the irony. In the manga, its already in the past. :x
Ok i guess i shall sign off here! :D Must think of another point for the debate and also to find another news article to crap through. PLUS the reflection for the SL project and to freak out some more over my new timetable...
またねえ~

Get into a Triple Science, A-Maths and Geog class for 2010!
"Shoo! No money Inside" Sling Bag (black)

