カシー アニメ♥ 愛と憎悪     日記  リンク  お喋り  担当者 
WELCOME TO MY HORRENDOUSLY FANTASTIC BLOG. GET READY TO BE SUCKED INTO A WORLD OF INFINITE IMAGINATION AND KEWLNESSZXZ.
YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. BEWARE.

Exorcist(s) . ♥
Innocences Recovered since 19 May 09
Song Meme :D
Sunday, July 11, 2010 / 7/11/2010 09:06:00 PM 0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Songbird, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag AT LEAST 10 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing. If you want to do it, go ahead XD
6. Have Fun!


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Addicted to Love (OMFG! WTF? I kinda hate w-inds for this right now)

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Haunted House make a Secret (...)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
ft. (this absolutely makes no sense)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
39GalaxyZ

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Five Starz

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
DAYS

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Vi-Vi-Vi

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Dot.0

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
PUNKY HEART (OMFG. ANOTHER ONE ._. But i still love LM.C <3)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Galileo

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Drawing Days (well, papa-chan sure knows how to draw :D)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Rock The LM.C (LOL.)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
P!NK Masquerade

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
LOVE SCREAM PARTY (YES! SUKI DAKEDO DAIKIRAI! But too bad uh. I don't like anyone :D)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
My Girl (wha?)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Love Me? (again. WHA?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Bell the Cat (LOL!? I don't even know a cat called Bell)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
DIVE TO WORLD (I CAN FLY!)

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
KOAKUMA Sparkling (LOL. This is accurate. I'm hoping for the KOAKUMA Sparkling CD xD)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Please Stay With Me (Kinda true. I need a friend to stay by me uh (: )

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS
CHE.R.RY (... I shall not! HAHA)


-----------------------------------------------


That was... Epic fail... ESPECIALLY THE FIRST QUESTION. OMFG NO! (Love is for depos ._.)

-----終-----
Posted by: Cassie-Chan♥     Email me    Add me on MSN?   #   Back to top

Link Me?
Click Me!



Time


IM-board
I'ma just leave this chatbox here. Find the tagbaord in the NAVIGATIONS if you cant view this one ._. or use it to IM if you see me online (:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]


Archived


Template


Loading
 
© Template by Poopsicle.